• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mandarin Pasta Salad - Need Quick Help!

In summary, this conversation discusses making a pasta salad ahead of time, using different types of pasta, substituting ingredients, the number of servings, and adding protein to the salad. The recipe can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to 2 days. Any type of pasta can be used, but shorter varieties are recommended for easier mixing and serving. The mandarin oranges can be substituted with other fruits such as pineapple or strawberries. The recipe makes about 8 servings, but can easily be doubled for a larger group. Protein, such as chicken, shrimp, or tofu, can also be added for a more filling meal.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I am making the Mandarin Pasta Salad in about an hour and have raw chicken to be cooked on the grill pan in front of the guests. What seasoning should I use? I was thinking of the Citrus and Basil rub - will that work?

NO! too many flavors going on! Just salt and pepper the chicken. The dressing has a lot of flavor so you'll be fine not to season the chicken. The C&B rub flavors aren't compatible with the dressing.

Thanks - that's exactly why I was asking!!!

Related to Mandarin Pasta Salad - Need Quick Help!

1. Can this recipe be made ahead of time?

Yes, this recipe can be made ahead of time. The pasta salad can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days before serving.

2. Can I use any type of pasta for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of pasta for this recipe. However, we recommend using a short pasta like penne or rotini for easier mixing and serving.

3. Can I substitute the mandarin oranges with another fruit?

Yes, you can substitute the mandarin oranges with another fruit. We suggest using diced pineapple or sliced strawberries for a similar sweet and tangy flavor.

4. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes about 8 servings. However, you can easily double the ingredients for a larger crowd.

5. Can I add protein to this salad?

Yes, you can add protein to this salad. Grilled chicken, shrimp, or tofu are all great options to add in for a more filling meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • lacychef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • otisbg