• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making the Most of Your Saturday

I edited John's flyer to show Item Numbers as I for one always ask customers for the item numbers so I can key them into P3 and then verify the product with them. There was no need to redo the whole flyer, I just added a column. If anyone wants to use this go ahead. I named mine New Prices eff Sept 1 2008 .
pampered1224
Silver Member
If no one has this yet here is one.

Attachments

• Re-Priced08.doc
    50 KB · Views: 542
thanks so much!

Thank you for sharing this :)

Nice job! I really appreciate your doing this for us.

Thanks so much, John!!!! I was working on doing the same thing and now I don't have to. I really appreciate this!!!!

Everyone should be THRILLED with HO...

THEY received over 95 price increases on products...only passed on a little over 30 to our customers. How awesome is that?!!!!?

I have to agree with Kelly!

HO even said that they absorbed the cost increases on many of the marketing materials, like catalogs and mini catalogs.

:thumbup: Thank you so much for the price change doc. Love it!

Thanks so much for posting this!!

KellyTheChef said:
Everyone should be THRILLED with HO...

THEY received over 95 price increases on products...only passed on a little over 30 to our customers. How awesome is that?!!!!?

chefann said:
HO even said that they absorbed the cost increases on many of the marketing materials, like catalogs and mini catalogs.

That is so AWESOME!!! Thank you both for sharing!!

We work for the BEST company!!! I LOVE PC!!!

I edited John's flyer to show Item Numbers as I for one always ask customers for the item numbers so I can key them into P3 and then verify the product with them. There was no need to redo the whole flyer, I just added a column. If anyone wants to use this go ahead. I named mine New Prices eff Sept 1 2008 .

Thanks again John for all of your work on this flyer!:)

Attachments

• New Prices eff Sept 1 2008.doc
    59.5 KB · Views: 423
Thanks this is great

Thanks for the doc!!

Harriet, Thanks for adding the item #. That is a big help to customers!:)

thank you thank you thank you. I feel so blessed to have this resource.

Thank you Harriet! I had a ton of stuff to do yesterday and a party to get together by 1:30 p.m. so I did what I could. Thanks for the addition! And yes, having that item number makes it so much easier!

Thank you Harriett for making my life in PC easier. :)

Thanks John and Harriet!

Are you kidding me!?!?!? You guys sell the garlic press for $15.50 & in Canada we sell it for $26.50. That is insane. I hope our pricing is more in line with yours with our new catalog. I have had several customers make notice / complain about our price discrepancy. Now I see why.

Related to Making the Most of Your Saturday

1. What are some tips for maximizing my productivity on Saturdays?

One tip is to create a to-do list the night before, prioritizing tasks and setting a realistic timeline. Additionally, try to complete more time-consuming tasks in the morning when you have the most energy. It's also helpful to eliminate distractions and take short breaks throughout the day to recharge.

2. How can I balance work and leisure on Saturdays?

One way to balance work and leisure is to schedule specific blocks of time for both. For example, dedicate the morning to completing important tasks and the afternoon to relaxing or engaging in a fun activity. It's also important to set boundaries and not bring work into your leisure time.

3. What are some healthy meal options for busy Saturdays?

Meal prep is a great option for busy Saturdays. You can prepare meals in advance and have them ready to eat throughout the day. Some healthy meal ideas include overnight oats for breakfast, a salad or wrap for lunch, and a stir-fry or slow cooker meal for dinner. Don't forget to stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water throughout the day.

4. How can I make the most of my Saturdays with my family?

Planning fun activities or outings with your family is a great way to make the most of your Saturdays. You can also involve your family in household chores or meal prep to make it a team effort. Another idea is to have a designated family game night or movie night to spend quality time together.

5. What are some self-care practices I can incorporate into my Saturdays?

Self-care is important for mental and emotional well-being. Some ideas for self-care on Saturdays include taking a relaxing bath, going for a walk or hike, practicing yoga or meditation, or indulging in a hobby or activity you enjoy. It's important to prioritize your own self-care and make time for it on Saturdays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Mama2bowbaby
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies