• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Do a Booth? Here Are Ideas on Where to Find Them!

In summary, this person is looking for events to be a vendor at and is contacting different organizations to see if they have any events coming up. They are also looking for events online.
On Facebook, search for Direct Sales or Vendor Shows, add the name of your area or state and it will bring up some options.

etteluap70PC said:
Yes Farmers markets are great. You are lucky to be able to get into one. Arround here they only allow selling of Minnesota grown or made from MN grown products.
What are you doi g at the Farmers Markets? Our Farmers Market responded back to my mass of emails to local businesses when I first started at end of March and she had a show. Unfortunately only 2 of the 25 showed and only 1 of the 2 guests ordered.

Our town is located at the Home of the B2 Bombers. Knob Noster, MO. We have a street flea market 1st Saturday of month May-Oct. As well as vendors for our Summer Fair aka carnival really. The elementary PTO holds a vendor affair too, to raise $$ at beginning of school year. And we also just started a Spring Fest this Spring which also intertwines with when the street flea market begins each spring.

kcook said:
I've never done a booth before and I am wondering how you set yours up and what exactly you do at your booth, aside from book shows. I am looking for some ideas, so that when I am ready to do this, I won't look like an idiot trying to piece everything together. Thanks for you help!
I google google google. And there's pinterest as well. Alot of ideas there for how to setup as well as ideas on promoting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CookingwithMary
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • Intrepid_Chef