• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Two Recipes for UPampered Chefoming Show

In summary, the conversation is about requesting recipes for Club House Chicken Squares and Chocolate Chip Sensation. The recipes are for a cooking show and there may be typos in them. The Club House Chicken Squares recipe is from Pampered Chef and involves using crescent rolls, cream cheese, mayo, garlic, chicken, cucumber, tomatoes, cheddar cheese, and bacon. The Chocolate Chip Sensation recipe involves using refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough, cream cheese, sugar, half and half, instant pudding mix, and chopped nuts. The person asking for the recipes thanks the other person for their help and hopes they have a great day.
Sandraupnorth
Gold Member
:) Does anyone have the following recipes that I might be able to make a copy of.........Club House Chicken Squares found in the All the Best cookbook and Choc. Chip Sensation ~ don't remember what book this one is in:eek:. My show is tomorrow~ March 25th. Thanks to anyone who can help me!

I had these in my files - got them from here most likely. There may be typos in them.

Club House Chicken Squares
Source: Pampered Chef
2 packages (8oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 package (8oz) cream cheese, softened
2 tbsp mayo
1 small clove garlic, pressed
1 tsp All Purpose Dill Mix (optional)
1 can (10 oz) chunk white chicken, drained and flaked
1/2 small cucumber
2 plum tomatoes
1/2 cup (2 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
6 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled

Preheat oven to 375

Unroll one package of crescent rolls across one end of the Stoneware Bar Pan with longest sides of dough across the width of the pan. Repeat with other package. Use the Baker's Roller to seal the perforations and press up the sides to form a crust. Bake 12-15 minutes, til golden, then remove to stackable cooling rack and cool completely.
Place cream cheese, mayo, garlic and seasoning mix in Classic Batter Bowl, mix until smooth. Spread this mixture over the cooled crust using the large spreader. Sprinkle chicken over filling. Score cuke lengthwise with Lemon Zester/Scorer. Remove seeds with Cook's Corer or The Corer. Thinly slice using Slice & Grate. Cut slices into quarters with Utility Knife. Slice tomatoes in half lengthwise and remove seeds with Cook's Corer. Dice tomatoes using Chef's Knife. Grate Cheese with Deluxe Cheese Grater. Sprinkle cuke, tomatoes, cheese and bacon over filling. Slice with Pizza Cutter and serve with Mini Serving Spatula.

Chocolate Chip Sensation
Yield: 20 Servings
Ingredients
1 pk refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
8 oz cream cheese; softened
1/3 c sugar
1 pt half and half
1 pk instant pudding mix - chocolate
1/4 c nuts; chopped
Instructions
Preheat oven to 375. Roll cookie dough into a ball and flatten. Roll out
dough into a 13" circle on baking stone. Bake cookie for 12 - 15 minutes
or until browned. Let cool 10 minutes. Loosen crust from stone. Cool
completely. Combine cream cheese and sugar; set aside.
Combine half and half and instant pudding. Let set until firm, about 5
minutes. Spread cream cheese mixture on thoroughly cooled cookie base.
Layer pudding mixture over cream cheese layer. Sprinkle chopped nuts over cookie. Chill until served.

Thanks so much, Leslie! This will help today! Hope you have a GREAT day! Sandra

1. How do I find two recipes for my upcoming Pampered Chef show?

To find two recipes for your upcoming Pampered Chef show, you can visit our website and browse through our recipe section. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for personalized recipe recommendations based on your preferences and the products you plan on showcasing at your show.

2. Can I choose any recipes from the Pampered Chef website for my show?

Yes, you can choose any recipes from the Pampered Chef website for your show. We have a wide variety of recipes available, including appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and more. You can also filter your search by ingredient, cooking method, or dietary restrictions to find the perfect recipes for your show.

3. How do I know which recipes will work well with the Pampered Chef products I plan on showcasing?

Our website provides product information and tips for each recipe to help you decide which ones will work best with the Pampered Chef products you plan on showcasing. You can also consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for personalized recommendations based on your specific products.

4. Can I request a specific theme for my show and receive recipes to match?

Absolutely! Our website allows you to filter your recipe search by theme, such as Italian, Mexican, or vegetarian. You can also work with your Pampered Chef consultant to request specific recipes that match your chosen theme for the show.

5. Are there any recipes that are particularly popular among Pampered Chef hosts?

We have many recipes that are popular among Pampered Chef hosts, but some of our top-rated ones include the Quick Cooker Chicken Fajitas, Ultimate Whole Wheat Pizza, and Classic Vanilla Cheesecake. You can also check out our "Most Popular" section on the website for more top-rated recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • DebbieSAChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
Replies
Views
Kelly8