1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Looking for two recipes for upcoming show

1. Sandraupnorth

Sandraupnorth Gold Member

:) Does anyone have the following recipes that I might be able to make a copy of.........Club House Chicken Squares found in the All the Best cookbook and Choc. Chip Sensation ~ don't remember what book this one is in:eek:. My show is tomorrow~ March 25th. Thanks to anyone who can help me!

Mar 24, 2009
  2. LeslieSGI

LeslieSGI Member Gold Member

I had these in my files - got them from here most likely. There may be typos in them.

Club House Chicken Squares
    Source: Pampered Chef
    2 packages (8oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
    1 package (8oz) cream cheese, softened
    2 tbsp mayo
    1 small clove garlic, pressed
    1 tsp All Purpose Dill Mix (optional)
    1 can (10 oz) chunk white chicken, drained and flaked
    1/2 small cucumber
    2 plum tomatoes
    1/2 cup (2 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
    6 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled

Preheat oven to 375

Unroll one package of crescent rolls across one end of the Stoneware Bar Pan with longest sides of dough across the width of the pan. Repeat with other package. Use the Baker's Roller to seal the perforations and press up the sides to form a crust. Bake 12-15 minutes, til golden, then remove to stackable cooling rack and cool completely.
    Place cream cheese, mayo, garlic and seasoning mix in Classic Batter Bowl, mix until smooth. Spread this mixture over the cooled crust using the large spreader. Sprinkle chicken over filling. Score cuke lengthwise with Lemon Zester/Scorer. Remove seeds with Cook's Corer or The Corer. Thinly slice using Slice & Grate. Cut slices into quarters with Utility Knife. Slice tomatoes in half lengthwise and remove seeds with Cook's Corer. Dice tomatoes using Chef's Knife. Grate Cheese with Deluxe Cheese Grater. Sprinkle cuke, tomatoes, cheese and bacon over filling. Slice with Pizza Cutter and serve with Mini Serving Spatula.

Chocolate Chip Sensation
    Yield: 20 Servings
    Ingredients
    1 pk refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
    8 oz cream cheese; softened
    1/3 c sugar
    1 pt half and half
    1 pk instant pudding mix - chocolate
    1/4 c nuts; chopped
    Instructions
    Preheat oven to 375. Roll cookie dough into a ball and flatten. Roll out
    dough into a 13" circle on baking stone. Bake cookie for 12 - 15 minutes
    or until browned. Let cool 10 minutes. Loosen crust from stone. Cool
    completely. Combine cream cheese and sugar; set aside.
    Combine half and half and instant pudding. Let set until firm, about 5
    minutes. Spread cream cheese mixture on thoroughly cooled cookie base.
    Layer pudding mixture over cream cheese layer. Sprinkle chopped nuts over cookie. Chill until served.

Mar 25, 2009
  3. Sandraupnorth

Sandraupnorth Gold Member

Thanks so much, Leslie! This will help today! Hope you have a GREAT day! Sandra

Mar 25, 2009
Have something to add?