• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find the recipe for Tiramisu Brownies?

In summary, to make Tiramisu Brownies with Pampered Chef products, you will need their Brownie Pan, Classic Batter Bowl, and Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan. The recipe for the brownie batter can be found with the Brownie Pan. Use the Mini-Muffin Pan to make bite-sized brownie cups. Once cooled, fill the cups with a mixture of mascarpone cheese, espresso, and powdered sugar for the tiramisu topping. While Pampered Chef recommends using their specific pans, any baking pan can be used with adjusted baking time. They also offer a gluten-free version using their Gluten-Free Brownie Mix. Tiramisu Brownies can be made ahead of time by assembling the brownie cups and tir
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
I need the recipe for the tiramisu brownies. I'm pretty sure they're in one of our cookbooks...but of course I left all my cookbooks at a past hostesses house and when she moved she misplaced them :cry: Hopefully I get them back soon, but I need this recipe before next week! Anyone have it?

it's in All the Best.Did you try searching in the files?

Got it THANKS!!

1. How do I make Tiramisu Brownies with Pampered Chef products?

To make Tiramisu Brownies with Pampered Chef products, you will need our Brownie Pan, our Classic Batter Bowl, and our Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan. Follow the recipe included with our Brownie Pan to make the brownie batter. Then, use our Mini-Muffin Pan to make small, bite-sized brownie cups. Once the brownies are cooled, fill the cups with a mixture of mascarpone cheese, espresso, and powdered sugar for a delicious tiramisu topping.

2. Can I use a different type of pan to make Tiramisu Brownies?

While we recommend using our Brownie Pan and Mini-Muffin Pan for the best results, you can use any type of baking pan you have available. Just make sure to adjust the baking time and keep an eye on the brownies to prevent over or undercooking.

3. Do you have a gluten-free version of the Tiramisu Brownie recipe?

Yes, we have a gluten-free Tiramisu Brownie recipe that uses our Gluten-Free Brownie Mix. Simply substitute the regular brownie mix with our gluten-free version and follow the same instructions for making the brownie batter and tiramisu topping.

4. Can I make Tiramisu Brownies ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Tiramisu Brownies ahead of time. We recommend making the brownie cups and tiramisu topping separately and assembling them right before serving. This will prevent the brownies from becoming soggy.

5. How should I store leftover Tiramisu Brownies?

Leftover Tiramisu Brownies can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. We recommend storing the brownie cups and tiramisu topping separately and assembling them just before serving for the best taste and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MarineGurl020412
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
kaiser
Replies
Views
lindsaym