• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the Perfect Gift Set? Why Not Try Pampered Pantry!

In summary, the Pampered Pantry is a store that offers spice to their customers' lives and also oils up the world with food. They advise against marking the prices up, and their customers appreciate this policy. They make it easy for their customers by printing flyers and providing them with catalogs.
bre32975
This is from the Pampered Pantry that pleases all who love adding spice to their lives as well as RUBbing good luck and oiling up the world with FOOD that is.

Enjoy...

/buzzinbee

Attachments

• PamperedPantry_GiftSets.doc
    172.5 KB · Views: 374
First, there's already a gift set in the catalog with the sprinkles, so there's no need to duplicate that set on your sheet.Second, why are you marking the prices up? It's against policy to charge more than catalog prices.

I'm not marketing prices up I advise all my customers that the prices include Shipping & Handling with Round Up The Heart cause. Most of my customers are businesses that appreciate that when they receive their receipts they turn them in for tax donation to local food banks. I'm very upfront about that so they know I am not uping the cost in any way to benefit me. I give the flyers with catalogs if they feel they want to order any individual they are welcome to this as well. For instance I take my laptop in if they choose two gift sets they are told immediately that the shipping is reduced if they choose that way. Most keep them individual to give the receipts to gift recipients for guarantees. I called TPC Customer Care and they advise this is correct to market without going against policy.

As I said in your other thread....if you are not marking them up and you are charging s/h & tax & RUFTH....then the math does not add up and you will have to pay out of pocket to cover.

Honestly, you are making way more work for yourself than you need to. The catalog is really all you need.

Some of our customers rather see flyers for gift sets than going thru the pages of the catalog. I of course! prefer the catalog although some of them purchasing for Christmas Gift Sets with other items on their lists prefer round numbers. I tried one month doing catalog and sales to businesses where maybe $200-$400 with flyers their lives are made simpler by checking the packages they want and in April I advertised to them for "Administrative Assistants Day" adding to a friends show who came with me to present to 5 businesses our sales were $600-$900, no joke! I almost fell on the floor. I am just making flyers takes about 5-10 minutes print and go...

Smiles at you!

What is Pampered Pantry Pleases All!?

Pampered Pantry Pleases All! is a collection of pantry staples and gourmet items offered by Pampered Chef. These products are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable.

What types of products are included in Pampered Pantry Pleases All!?

The collection includes a variety of items such as spices, sauces, oils, baking mixes, and kitchen tools. These products are carefully selected and tested to ensure high quality and great taste.

Are the products in Pampered Pantry Pleases All! all-natural and organic?

While we do offer some all-natural and organic options, not all products in Pampered Pantry Pleases All! are certified as such. However, we strive to use high-quality ingredients in all of our products.

Can I purchase Pampered Pantry Pleases All! products separately?

Yes, all of the items in Pampered Pantry Pleases All! are available for individual purchase. You can also purchase them as a set for a discounted price.

Can I find recipes to use with Pampered Pantry Pleases All! products?

Yes, we offer a variety of recipes on our website and through our consultants that incorporate Pampered Pantry Pleases All! products. These recipes are designed to showcase the versatility and deliciousness of our pantry items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Tanya Becker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • mturock