• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the perfect addition to your charm bracelet?

In summary, the stainless bowl charm measures 1 inch in diameter and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is not suitable for use in the oven or microwave and is intended for decorative purposes only. The charm also comes with a 1-year warranty for any defects or issues. It can also be used as a keychain or necklace by attaching it to a chain or key ring.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Remember the charm bracelets from 2005? I just found the Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl charm buring in my desk - still in its little baggie. So, if anyone has their bracelet and is missing thie charm, I'll sell it to ya...cheap!

Ooh- I don't think I have that one! Dibs!!

chefann said:
Ooh- I don't think I have that one! Dibs!!

Name your price...it's so tiny I should be able to mail it in a regular business sized envelope for 41c...unless, of course, you decide to wait til May to buy it in which case that stamp will cost 42c

Will you take $1 plus .41 for the stamp? I can PayPal it to you.

Sent. Thanks! You rock!

It's going out in tomorrow's mail...along with a little sumpin' else i tossed in for ya :)

You didn't have to do that! Thanks. {{{Carolyn}}}But I take it that means I'm not "bad bad Ann" anymore? :D

Thanks, Carolyn!! Got the charm over the weekend. You're a dear. :love:

1. What is the size of the stainless bowl charm?

The stainless bowl charm measures 1 inch in diameter.

2. Is the charm dishwasher safe?

Yes, the stainless bowl charm is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can the charm be used in the oven or microwave?

No, the stainless bowl charm is not designed to be used in the oven or microwave. It is meant for decorative purposes only.

4. Does the charm come with a warranty?

Yes, the stainless bowl charm comes with a 1-year warranty for any defects or issues.

5. Can the charm be used as a keychain or necklace?

While the charm does not come with a chain or key ring, it can be easily attached to one for use as a keychain or necklace.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• footballchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • zjraby
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
zjraby
  • Jules711