• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Sweetheart Towels? Contact me for details!

In summary, Iso-Sweetheart Towels are super-absorbent, quick-drying towels that come in a pack of 2 and can be used in both the kitchen and bathroom. They are made with a special microfiber material and have a unique heart-shaped design, making them both cute and functional. These towels are machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat. It is recommended to wash them before first use to enhance their absorbency.
Pampered_Marcia
Please send me a private message or email me at [email protected] with price & shipping info. My zip is 98503.

Thank you!

Replied to request

I would love a set if anyone else has some... Zip code 12116 ....I would rather do business with you than eBay if I can help it :)

jenniferknapp said:
I would love a set if anyone else has some... Zip code 12116 ....I would rather do business with you than eBay if I can help it :)

DO a search on here for towels or prodcuts. I bought some a few weeks ago but cannot for the life of me remember who from and I think she had several sets.

They are so cute!

I have one set if someone still needs them. I also have 2 of the red, white & blue ones.

I have a set if someone wants them, plus the set that was just discontinued. Let me know if you want either set.

I already got mine - thanks though!

Jules711 said:
I have one set if someone still needs them. I also have 2 of the red, white & blue ones.

You can always use them as a booking gift (if they are brand new) to try to book in close. If someone books a show on x date, they will get it at their show.

I have some gently used ones, let me know if they're still needed.

Related to Looking for Sweetheart Towels? Contact me for details!

What are Iso-Sweetheart Towels?

Iso-Sweetheart Towels are super-absorbent, quick-drying towels that are perfect for both kitchen and bathroom use.

How do I use Iso-Sweetheart Towels?

Simply wet the towel before use and wring out excess water. Then, use it to dry dishes, wipe countertops, or clean up spills. You can also use it as a hand towel in the bathroom.

Are Iso-Sweetheart Towels machine washable?

Yes, these towels are machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat. We recommend washing them before first use to enhance their absorbency.

How many towels come in a pack?

Each pack of Iso-Sweetheart Towels contains 2 towels, so you can have one for the kitchen and one for the bathroom.

What makes Iso-Sweetheart Towels different from other towels?

Iso-Sweetheart Towels are made with a special microfiber material that is ultra-absorbent and quick-drying. They also have a unique heart-shaped design, making them a cute and functional addition to your home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beccathebaker
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • Stephanie78
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • blarrabee