• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Something New for Seasoned Host's

In summary, the girls are planning a home party and are looking for something different to do. They have all been to PC Cooking Shows and are looking for something new. They have done the Amazing Race and would like to do something similar that is more social. They are considering a cookware show, but are also interested in a cooking contest.
Jayne
Gold Member
I have this group of girls that take turns having different home parties. They have all been to several PC Cooking Shows and I am looking for something different. They have done the amazing race and everything!! These shows typically have 20-30 people in attendence and I know most of them personally. The last show I did for this group of girls was a $1200show. I was thinking about making them a main dish recipe so most of it is done before they get there. Typically these shows are full of chit chat and I know this going into it. Everyone knows all about PC. I would like to make this kind of a social event so they can talk and mingle and just have a girls night out! Any ideas?

Since the show may be more conversational, try reading Andrea (aka SoonerChef's) notes from Tom Marston's show. He brings a recipe already done or makes the garlic pull aparts, which sounds like they would be great for this show. Since they already are familiar with everything, why knock yourself out. The pull aparts are FABULOUS and everyone will ooh and ahh. And theycan chat with you and you can relax. Tom has a great approach. I hope this helps.

Here's the link: http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=8758

They may have already done this, but what about a cooking contest? There are two ways to do this:
1. Have ingredients for 2 of the SAME recipe, one set of tools between the two cooking stations, split them up, have them "fight" for the tools (make sure breakable ones are in your hands and they have to "win" them with maybe a trivia question about past/retired products) and the best looking recipe everyone gets $5 off their order or something...minimum order needed?
2. Have ingredients for two different recipes, one set of tools, etc...the rest is the same as above.Also, have you tried a cookware show? You cook everything in the cookware and then THEY clean up! I have a sister consultant who got everything in the Pan-o-rama by doing this!

This may or may not be helpful-
I remember a few months back a post about a Pampered self show- they made masks and face scrubs etc. using PC products-there were bunch of "recipes" for moisturizers, etc. Might be a fun and a bit different.

Hi there! It sounds like you have a great group of ladies who love to have a good time at your PC Cooking Shows. I completely understand wanting to mix things up and provide a unique experience for them. How about hosting a "Progressive Dinner Party" where each guest brings a dish to contribute to the main course? This way, everyone gets to show off their culinary skills and the pressure is not solely on you to provide a full meal. You can also incorporate some fun games or activities related to cooking and kitchen gadgets to keep the conversation going while everyone enjoys their meal. Another idea could be to have a themed party, such as a "Mediterranean Night" or "Mexican Fiesta," where you can showcase different recipes and products from our PC collections. Whatever you decide, I'm sure your guests will have a fantastic time catching up and enjoying a delicious meal. Have fun planning your next party!

1. What new products do you have for seasoned host's?

At Pampered Chef, we have a variety of new products to make hosting even easier and more enjoyable. Some of our popular new items include the Quick Cooker, the Microplane Adjustable Grater, and the Deluxe Air Fryer.

2. Are there any special deals or discounts for seasoned host's?

Yes, we often offer exclusive deals and discounts for our seasoned host's. You can check our website for current promotions or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. Can I earn rewards for hosting a party with the new products?

Absolutely! Our host rewards program allows you to earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. With our new products, you have the opportunity to earn even more rewards.

4. How can I get more information about the new products for seasoned host's?

You can visit our website or attend a Pampered Chef party to see the new products in action. You can also contact your local consultant for more information and to ask any specific questions you may have.

5. Are there any tips for using the new products?

Yes, we provide thorough instructions and tips for using our new products on our website and in our product manuals. Additionally, your local consultant can offer personalized tips and advice for using the products based on their own experiences. Don't hesitate to ask for help or advice!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sunnygirl in nd
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sells-a-lott
  • Kelly8