• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Pampered Chef Stationary

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of stationary items, including notepads, recipe cards, and gift tags, as well as personalized options. The stationary items are not dishwasher safe and can be purchased directly from the website without hosting a party. Bulk discounts are also available for orders of 10 or more of the same item.
chefannie
Hi, I ran out of my PC letterhead and envelopes. Does anyone have any they are interested in getting rid of? Email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Annie

You can download the logo in CC and make your own. That's what I do.

I PMd you, I have some left over Nancy's stationary...

You can also order it from Merrill.

You can find Nancy's artwork stuff on ebay! Just bought some stationary and envelopes!

Related to Looking for Pampered Chef Stationary

What kinds of stationary does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of stationary items, including notepads, recipe cards, and gift tags. We also have seasonal and holiday themed stationary.

Can I customize the stationary with my name or logo?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers personalized stationary options. You can add your name, monogram, or logo to select stationary items for a small fee.

Are the stationary items dishwasher safe?

No, our stationary items are not dishwasher safe. We recommend hand washing with warm soapy water and air drying for best results.

Can I purchase stationary without hosting a party?

Yes, you can purchase stationary items directly from our website without hosting a party. However, hosting a party allows you to earn free and discounted products.

Do you offer bulk discounts for large orders of stationary?

Yes, we offer bulk discounts for orders of 10 or more of the same stationary item. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefannie
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefannie
  • Patti
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies