• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Nearest Consultant......????

In summary, if you go to the website and put in your zip code, you will be contacted by a director in your area who will then refer you to a consultant in your area.
TriciaAnn
Would it be possible for me to call the HO and tell them where I live and to ask them to give me the name and number of the closest consultant to me. I really don't want someone to drive 30 miles just to do a show for me. What do you think? Do you think home office would give me that information. I have already checked the directory on this site and the closest consultant near me is 30 miles away.

Tricia Ann :)

Well, where do you live?

I think if you go to the main website, and put that you want to locate a consultant, they send you an email that someone will contact you. Then they refer a director in your area to you and that director will call you. Kind of stinks that they only will call a director but I guess that's just one more incentive to keep selling and become a director myself!

If you go to the pampered chef website and inquire about doing a show, they will hook you up with the closest consultant. where are you located anyway? If you are near me, i probably doubt it, i would be happy to assist you with your needs. thanks and check out the website or you can even check out my website. www.pamperedchef.biz/happycooker Thank you so much for you interest in our company.

Misty Theriault

This is where I am......NorthWest Georgia.....Zip code 30753 TRION :cool:

Wow! I would love to only drive 30 miles to do a show...

How far do you drive for a show?I would think you would have a limit when it comes to how far you would drive as a consultant? I have some friends who live in OK. They live in Ponca City. We visited there for the 1st time last year in October. Boy, do I miss them. ;)

If you contact Home Office they will hook you up with a director who lives in your area. I have gotten referrals from people as far as 45 minutes or so from my home. They rotate the referrals through the directors to be fair. There may be others who live closer to you on their list but they refer to the next one in line. There are also consultants who are not directors that may live closer too but referrals are only given to directors and above.

boy wish I still lived in GA!! just moved from there in march of this year...i lived about 20 miles from marietta....i would drive it to do a show!!!

I am sure the consultant who was about 30 miles from you would love to do your show. 30 miles is not very far. Most of my shows are over 30 miles from my home. If you call the Home Office they will have a director get ahold of you, but the closest director may be 2 or 3 hours from you. There may be a consultant closer. I would contact that consultant first and give her a chance. She may be needing that show to give her a boost. If she doesn't want to, she may know a consultant in your area. You can contact her by clicking on her name on this website. It should give you an option to email her directly.

Shawnna

a lot of consultants don't mind the drive simply because it opens a whole new circle of shows for us...I have a show 2 hours away from where I live in December...I live in Daytona and she lives in Gainesville...I don't mind the drive b/c it will open lots of leads and I love gainesville so I would love any excuse to go there. If I weren't pregnant, I would drive to Georgia to do your show...I would love to! If you decide to wait to have a show until February I would be happy to do it! good luck finding a consultant and thanks for your interest in the pampered chef!

I'm in Georgia. Where are you located? I'm in Cumming. I drive down to my sister's in Sharpsburg, Georgia to do her shows.

Just let me know where I'm open to new hosts and areas.

Very true.Never underestimate where a consultant will go. I have done shows as far away as 85 miles. I live in Milwaukee and have driven to Palatine, IL and am doing it again in 4 weeks and I have another one coming up in Escanaba Michigan. Granted I am staying over there for the heck of it but...

I drive 130 miles one way for shows once a month. My family lives there and have gotten bookings from the first show I did there 4 months ago. I only do them on the weekends and the grandparents get to see the kids, so it works out for now, but with the price of gas now a days I might be making them a little less often.

Hey, I can top that. I have driven over 700 miles for a show.I drove from NC to Miami this summer. Well, ok, it wasn't just for a show. :D But while I was there I did a show. Fantastic one too and got to write off my expenses.

I can't top 700 miles, but I have driven alittle over 150. I live in Oklahoma, and I did a show for my mom in Fort Worth, TX and another show for a friend in Dallas. But with the prices of gas rising, I'm alittle reluctant to book shows there. But I am moving there in less than a year and will have no problems booking shows there! I know so many people there that are willing to help me get started again!

I found a consultant......YEAHI found a consultant just one hour away from me. She is not listed in the directory, but she emailed me from this site. So maybe things will work out with her. Thanks for all your input.

TriciaAnn :cool:

I drove 1150 miles for a show last January - and to visit relatives and to attend Leadership Conference. It was a $500 show and one booking. The booking ended up being a $800 catalog show and a new recruit who is now a Future Director! So you never know!!

OK, so I'm not driving, but this weekend, I am flying to my sister's in Florida (I'm in PA) for a kitchen show. I'm leaving Sunday, show is on Monday and I'm returning on Tuesday. She was my 2nd show 5 years ago and she's looking to top my all-time high show! Gotta love it! :D

Mary

1. How do I find the nearest Pampered Chef consultant?

To find the nearest Pampered Chef consultant, you can visit our website and use the "Find a Consultant" tool. Simply enter your address or zip code and a list of consultants near you will be displayed.

2. Can I shop with a Pampered Chef consultant in person?

Yes, you can shop with a Pampered Chef consultant in person. You can use the "Find a Consultant" tool on our website to locate a consultant near you and then contact them to set up a time to shop in person.

3. Is there a way to search for a specific Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can search for a specific Pampered Chef consultant by using the "Find a Consultant" tool on our website. You can enter the consultant's name or their consultant ID number to locate them.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party with a nearby consultant?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party with a nearby consultant. Use the "Find a Consultant" tool on our website to locate a consultant near you and then contact them to schedule a party.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, you can visit our website and click on the "Join Us" tab. From there, you can learn more about the consultant opportunity and sign up to become a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
leshelman
Replies
Views
MichelleRoth
  • clshirk
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies