• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for ideas for a....

L

ltkacz

Pamper MOM party. Everyone always has wonderful ideas, and I'm at a loss for this. Also, if anyone has a flyer, that would be great too!

Thanks!

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
You could pre-order stuff to make bath salts, there is a pic and I believe instructions under show stoppers on CC. You make the salts in the Classic Batter Bowl and put the salts into the Prep Bowls and tie a Small Bamboo Spoon to the top, maybe everyone could make one to go home with and make one to give to someone. Don't know how you would have them pay for it though!

bbauman07

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2005
Do a spa/ pamper yourself show. I have some documents on this if you would like to read more about it. You make the recipe ahead of time and then for your demo you make a face scrub, bubble bath or something of the sort.

The only flyer I have for this is the page in my theme show binder.

L

ltkacz

Would love to see your flyer

I'm actually looking for a flyer to get people thinking about it.

Aslo, if you have the "recipe" for the scrubs, that would be great too!

Thanks for the help!

Marg

Advanced Member
Jan 27, 2005
You can also do hot towels in the rice cooker. Fold up as many pieces of paper towel as there are guests. Add about half a cup of water and microwave until not too hot. Put rice cooker on a woven selections tray, along with the bamboo tongs, soap and hand cream. Present the tray to each guest, giving them a squirt of soap, a hot towel and then a squirt of lotion. :)

abrahamlaur

Advanced Member
Mar 21, 2006
marg ... could you email me what you have on that pamper party .. i think it would be great .. do you use your tools to make the stuff? that is such a wonderful idea!!