• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Flour Shifter? Contact [email protected]

In summary, a flour sifter is a kitchen tool used for sifting flour to remove lumps and aerate it, resulting in a smoother and lighter texture in baked goods. It is dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended for best results. The capacity is 3 cups and it can also be used for sifting other dry ingredients. To purchase, contact Michelle at [email protected].
pcgogetter
Gold Member
I have a great customer who wants the flour shifter did anyone get one in a box at Conference they want to get rid of? Please email me at [email protected] I dont check this very often Thanks

Why not suggest she buys the strainer. That is what I have been using. It's just great. That way your customer would have a strainer and a sifter and you would have a sale atthe same time being a good consultant for suggesting the product. Yet I would explained that I tried to find one but was unable to at this time.

I saw one on sale here...check the marketplace. Hate to disappoint you though...it is a sifter...only my kids shift flour. :D

I sent you an email, Michelle!

I have one if you are still looking.

LMAO Janet!!!! I seen that was a typo! She does not want ours becuz it is battery operated and I will email her on the strainer great idea! Thanks

1. What is a flour sifter and why do I need one?

A flour sifter is a kitchen tool used for sifting flour to remove any lumps and aerate it. This results in a smoother and lighter texture in baked goods. It is essential for achieving the perfect consistency in your recipes.

2. Is the flour sifter dishwasher safe?

Yes, our flour sifter is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the product.

3. What is the capacity of the flour sifter?

The capacity of our flour sifter is 3 cups, making it perfect for most baking recipes.

4. Can I use the flour sifter for other ingredients besides flour?

Yes, our flour sifter can be used for sifting other dry ingredients such as cocoa powder, powdered sugar, and baking soda.

5. How do I contact Michelle to purchase the flour sifter?

You can contact Michelle at [email protected] to purchase the flour sifter or for any further inquiries about our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• blarrabee
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • JenniferB
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
JenniferB
  • atpchef