• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Colored Dots Glassware

for the offer Beth! I have 1 set of large (colored dots) beverage glasses. They are in new condition and selling for $30.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
Does anyone have any unused colored dots glassware they want to sell? My SD has a customer that is interested in purchasing.

I have the beverage glasses (1 set)

two questions!
They are the colored dots beverage glasses, yes?
and how much?

yes they are colored I actually have 1 large set & 1 small set (this 1 threw out the box but I'll use the new box to ship them in)
make me an offer :)

I have a set of martini glasses if she is interested.

I'm waiting to hear back from my SD to see how much her customer wants to offer.

I have one set of large (colored dots) beverage glasses as well, in case your customer needs additional sets.

FYI: I have one set of small, never been opened.

how much did the large colored dots sell for before? Does anyone have an older catalog available? I'm at work and all of my things are in my car. Apparently this customer wants to pay what they were priced in the last catalog.

I have a customer asking for them also. I want to say she wanted the dots drinking glasses but I will have to check to see if she needed the martini glasses too. So if anyone has some still available I could use some up here in NH.

Jackie's PC Kitchen said:
I have a customer asking for them also. I want to say she wanted the dots drinking glasses but I will have to check to see if she needed the martini glasses too. So if anyone has some still available I could use some up here in NH.

If she does want the martini glasses let me know. I have 2 sets of the multi colored dots and a set of pink and white HWC ones. $30 each set (were $44.50) plus shipping.

I sent you a PM Brenda

Anne
I got your message. I'm still waiting to hear back from my SD. I'm just the middle person, unfortunately. I posted here as a personal favor to her.

BethCooks4U said:
If she does want the martini glasses let me know. I have 2 sets of the multi colored dots and a set of pink and white HWC ones. $30 each set (were $44.50) plus shipping.
Thank you Beth. I will be calling her to see which ones she needed. If it's the same ones I will let you know.
Thanks

1. What are the most popular colors available in the Colored Dots Glassware collection?

The most popular colors in the collection are red, blue, green, yellow, and purple.

2. Is the Colored Dots Glassware dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our glassware, including the Colored Dots collection, is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can I purchase individual pieces of glassware or do I have to buy a set?

You can purchase individual pieces of glassware, such as a single water glass or wine glass, or you can buy a set that includes a variety of sizes.

4. Are the colored dots painted on or are they part of the glass itself?

The colored dots are part of the glass itself, ensuring long-lasting vibrant colors that won't chip or fade over time.

5. Can I use the Colored Dots Glassware for hot beverages?

No, this glassware is not recommended for hot beverages as it is not heat-resistant. It is best suited for cold beverages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dawn1961
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Julie F
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jillzpampchef