• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Cheflauraw & Deeispampered...

In summary, Cheflauraw and Deeispampered are two independent consultants for Pampered Chef, a company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. They can be found on their personal websites, social media pages, or through the company's consultant locator. They offer services such as hosting cooking parties, providing tips and recipes, selling products, and personalized consultations. Products can be purchased directly from them or at their cooking parties. They are affiliated with Pampered Chef and receive training and support from the company.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Hi,
I'm looking for ChefLauraW and Deeispampered, I've sent a couple of PM, but not sure they are going through.

I've got HWC Sets that you had asked about. If I don't hear from you soon, I'm going to list them here to sell or even on LetsMakeaDeal yahoo group.

Thanks,

Lisa

I just PM'd you.

Thanks! :)

I'm looking for Dee too!I still have one set, that I reserved for you Dee!

Let me know if you still want it! I sent you a PM last month, but I haven't heard back...need your zip code!

Related to Looking for Cheflauraw & Deeispampered...

1. Who is Cheflauraw and Deeispampered?

Cheflauraw and Deeispampered are two independent consultants for Pampered Chef, a company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. They are known for their expertise in cooking and hosting cooking parties to demonstrate and sell Pampered Chef products.

2. How can I find Cheflauraw and Deeispampered?

You can find Cheflauraw and Deeispampered on their personal websites or social media pages, or through a Pampered Chef consultant locator on the company's official website. They may also be hosting cooking parties or events in your local area.

3. What services do Cheflauraw and Deeispampered offer?

Cheflauraw and Deeispampered offer various services, including hosting cooking parties, providing cooking tips and recipes, and selling Pampered Chef products. They also offer personalized consultations for customers who need help with specific cooking or entertaining needs.

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products directly from Cheflauraw and Deeispampered?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products directly from Cheflauraw and Deeispampered. They have their own online stores where you can browse and purchase products, or you can attend one of their cooking parties to see the products in action and make a purchase.

5. Are Cheflauraw and Deeispampered affiliated with Pampered Chef?

Yes, Cheflauraw and Deeispampered are independent consultants for Pampered Chef. They are not employees of the company but work closely with Pampered Chef to promote and sell their products. They receive a commission for their sales and are trained and supported by Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jackieblue
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jackieblue
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Barry Carlton
  • nhpegt