• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Iso Scalloped Bread Tube?

In summary, the "Iso Scalloped Bread Tube" is a versatile kitchen tool used for making perfectly shaped and evenly baked bread, cakes, and other baked goods. It can also be used for savory dishes like casseroles and meatloaf. To use it, simply grease the inside and fill it with dough or batter, then bake according to your recipe. It is dishwasher safe and can also be hand washed. However, it is not safe for use in the microwave. The dimensions of the tube are 8.5 inches long and 3.5 inches in diameter, with a capacity of 6 cups.
ivykeep
Gold Member
If anyone has one they'd like to part with, please let me know ;)

I am also looking for one for a customer. Thanks!!

I have one that I used ONE time. Is that ok, or do you need a brand new one?

I need a new one, thanks!!

Place an individual order dated for February.

DebbieJ said:
Will that work?

DebbieJ said:

I forgot that was just recently discontinued!

klsnyder said:
Will that work?

Unless they ran out of stock, it should work! You can place a February order until the end of March.

cat said:
Unless they ran out of stock, it should work! You can place a February order until the end of March.
cool Thanks!!!!

I have 2 - NEW in box - if you still need them...

I have a couple too.

I would like to purchase one from you - a good customer of mine really wants one.

I did the back dating thing, and it worked!!

I did end up getting several by backdating a February order -- thanks for that suggestion!

rennea's threadThe thread right above this one (started by rennea) had a scalloped bread tube on her list of treasures for sale... Check it out!

Bread Tubes!Does anyone have anymore bread tubes available ? A customer from my show tuesday night was really, really wanting one and was unaware they were discontinued.

Thank you so much!!

I have some, NIB.

I have a couple too. PM me if anyone wants them.

I have a scalloped one. Never been used, but don't have the original box. PM me.

Related to Looking for an Iso Scalloped Bread Tube?

1. What is the "Iso Scalloped Bread Tube" used for?

The "Iso Scalloped Bread Tube" is a versatile kitchen tool used for making perfectly shaped and evenly baked bread, cakes, and other baked goods. It is also great for making savory dishes like casseroles and meatloaf.

2. How do I use the "Iso Scalloped Bread Tube"?

To use the "Iso Scalloped Bread Tube", simply grease the inside of the tube and fill it with your desired dough or batter. Place it on a baking sheet and bake according to your recipe's instructions. Once done, remove the tube from the oven and let it cool before removing the baked goods from the tube.

3. Is the "Iso Scalloped Bread Tube" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Iso Scalloped Bread Tube" is dishwasher safe. It is recommended to place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for best results. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge.

4. Can I use the "Iso Scalloped Bread Tube" in the microwave?

No, the "Iso Scalloped Bread Tube" is not safe for use in the microwave. It is designed for use in conventional ovens only.

5. What are the dimensions of the "Iso Scalloped Bread Tube"?

The "Iso Scalloped Bread Tube" measures 8.5 inches long and has a 3.5 inch diameter. It can hold up to 6 cups of batter or dough, making it perfect for family-sized portions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc ri lisa
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Frugalli
  • smithcooking
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Loreen