• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Iso 2008 Rufth Trivet? Find One for Sale Here!

In summary, an Iso 2008 Rufth Trivet is a kitchen tool designed for protecting countertops and surfaces from hot cookware. It is named after the year and model number of its original design and is made of heat-resistant materials with a raised design for better air circulation. Using this trivet can prevent heat damage and scratches on surfaces, as well as promote better air circulation. It can be found for sale on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant, as well as other online marketplaces and kitchen supply stores. To care for the trivet, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth or wash with warm soapy water, avoiding abrasive cleaners.
chezshelly
Gold Member
Anyone have one of these to sell? Thanks!

I am 90% sure I do! I'll have to go check to be sure which one was the '08 trivet just so I am certain ;-)

PigletsMom said:
I am 90% sure I do! I'll have to go check to be sure which one was the '08 trivet just so I am certain ;-)
It's the square one, thanks!!

Crumb... nope... my last one was chosen as a gift for one of my winners at my open house. Sorry to get your hopes up. Dern.

Are you still looking for one?

Christi_pchef said:
Are you still looking for one?
Yes I am still looking! Thanks!

Sending you a PM. Found one.

Related to Looking for an Iso 2008 Rufth Trivet? Find One for Sale Here!

1. What is an Iso 2008 Rufth Trivet?

An Iso 2008 Rufth Trivet is a kitchen tool used for protecting countertops and surfaces from hot cookware. It is made of heat-resistant materials and typically has a raised design for better air circulation.

2. Why is it called an Iso 2008 Rufth Trivet?

The name "Iso 2008 Rufth" comes from the year and model number of the original design for this trivet. It was created by the company Iso in 2008 and has since become a popular kitchen item.

3. What are the benefits of using an Iso 2008 Rufth Trivet?

Using an Iso 2008 Rufth Trivet can help protect your countertops and surfaces from heat damage, as well as prevent scratches and marks from hot cookware. It also allows for better air circulation, which can help prevent condensation and moisture buildup.

4. Where can I find an Iso 2008 Rufth Trivet for sale?

You can find an Iso 2008 Rufth Trivet for sale on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also check online marketplaces or kitchen supply stores.

5. How do I care for my Iso 2008 Rufth Trivet?

To clean your Iso 2008 Rufth Trivet, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth or wash it with warm soapy water. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or materials that may scratch the surface. Let it air dry before storing it away.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dbldip21
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • btriplett2
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • VictoriaH