• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Recipe, Probably Old

In summary, a friend is looking for a recipe for a hashbrown casserole with crushed cereal on top. Someone mentions a recipe for Cheesy Potatoes, but it is not a PC recipe. The recipe is shared and it is suggested to print it on a postcard for a show. The cereal topping is clarified to be cornflakes.
mom2matt
I have a friend who has raved about a hashbrown casserole she had at a show years ago. She says it has some kind of cereal crushed on top if that helps. She'd like me to do this recipe for her upcoming show, anybody have a clue what I'm talking about? TIA!

I have a recipe that has hashbrowns, cheese and cereal crushed on top - It's called - Cheesy Potatoes. but it isn't a PC recipe. My couisin gave it to me.

whiteyteresa said:
I have a recipe that has hashbrowns, cheese and cereal crushed on top - It's called - Cheesy Potatoes. but it isn't a PC recipe. My couisin gave it to me.
Could you post the recipe here, this sounds wonderful!!!

Sally G

Yes, please post!!! Thanks!

Me too, me too!

Sorry it took me so long. I am in the middle of moving and everything is such a mess

Cheesy Potatoes

2lbs frozen hashed brown potatoes-thawed ( i like using the cube ones)
1 can cream of chicken soup
16 oz. sour cream
1c. chopped onions optional
8oz. cheddar cheese, shredded

Mix all the ingrediants together, bake at 375 degrees for 20 min. and them
350 degrees for 35 more minutes.

I usually add a little more cheese, but then I'm a cheese freak.

I have also attached a recipe card. You can print this on a blank 4 x 6 index cards. That is how I do all of my recipes for host and guest. They fit nicely in the recipe blinder collection that PC use to sell.

Thanks for asking

Attachments

• RECIPE CARD - Cheesy Potatoes 001.doc
    78.5 KB · Views: 344
Thank you!!!!Thanks so much!!!! :D

What cereal is on it??

How do you print postcards?
whiteyteresa said:
I have also attached a recipe card. You can print this on a blank 4 x 6 index cards. That is how I do all of my recipes for host and guest. They fit nicely in the recipe blinder collection that PC use to sell.

How do you print onto postcards? Do you buy them that way? Are they singles or do more come on a page?

Great idea for bringing the recipe to a show!

What cereal?!?!What cereal goes on top? Cornflakes? I bet buttered bread crumbs would be AWESOME on top of this. MMMMMM I'm hungry just thinking about it! :p

This has been a favorite in our house for years!Yes, it's cornflakes on the top.

When I make it, I've never thawed out the hashbrowns, and it comes out great every time!

1. What is the best way to search for old recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

The best way to search for old recipes on the Pampered Chef website is to use the search bar located at the top of the homepage. You can type in keywords or ingredients to find the recipe you are looking for.

2. Can I search for recipes based on dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can use the advanced search feature on the Pampered Chef website to filter recipes based on dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegetarian, or low-sodium.

3. How can I save recipes for future use?

You can save recipes by creating an account on the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Save Recipe" button on the recipe page. You can also save recipes to your online recipe box for easy access.

4. Are there any customer reviews for the old recipes?

Yes, many of the old recipes on the Pampered Chef website have customer reviews and ratings. You can find these on the recipe page under the "Reviews" tab.

5. Can I print out old recipes from the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can print out old recipes by clicking on the "Print Recipe" button on the recipe page. This will open a printer-friendly version of the recipe that you can print or save as a PDF.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • twinchefs
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies