• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Recipe From Last Year

In summary, the conversation is about a recipe for Tulip Deviled Eggs, which involves dyeing hard-boiled eggs red, filling them with a mixture of egg yolks, mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, and relish, and serving them in a Chillzanne Rectangle Server. The recipe also suggests creating a grass effect using dyed coconut flakes. The idea of making the eggs pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month is also mentioned.
pmprdprettyinsnj
Silver Member
hey everyone,:)

I am looking for a recipe that was passed around last year, it was called tulip deviled eggs, the eggs are made to look like little tulips and served in the chillzanne rectangle, I have someone who is interested in these and I would like the recipe and a photo if someone has one.

Thanks,
Flora

Tulip Deviled EggsTulip Deviled Eggs :D
1 tsp white vinegar
Salt and pepper to taste
1 Tbs dill or sweet relish (optional)

2 cups water
1 Tbs white vinegar
Red food coloring

Paprika (optional garnish)

1. Place eggs in a single layer in large saucepan; add cold water to cover by about 1 inch. Quickly bring water just to boiling. Remove pan from heat; cover. Let eggs stand, covered, for 20 minutes. Immediately run cold water over eggs or place them in ice water until completely cooled. Remove shells.

2. Cut eggs in half around the middle (NOT lengthwise) using the V-Shaped Cutter. Carefully remove yolks to Classic Batter Bowl, set aside. Cut small slice from the bottom of each egg white so that they stand on end. Mix water, vinegar and red food coloring together in a separate bowl. Dip each egg white in red coloring and set aside to dry.

3. Finely chop yolks with Pastry Blender or mash with fork. Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar and relish (optional) until well blended. Season to taste with salt and pepper.

4. Place yolk mixture in Easy Accent Decorator fitted with open star tip. Pipe mixture into egg whites. Sprinkle filling with paprika (optional).

5. Fill Chillzanne Rectangle Server with deviled eggs. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.

Nutrients per serving:
Calories 70
Total Fat 6 g
Saturated Fat 1.5 g
Cholesterol 110 mg
Carbohydrate 1 g
Protein 3 g
Sodium 65 mg
Fiber 0 g

Thank you!

re: Tulip deviled eggsWhen I made them last year, I dyed all the eggs a different color, some blue, pinks, purples, yellow, no greens. Save that for the grass. To make the grass get a bag of chopped coconut and dye it green.

Now cover you tray of your chillzanne rectangle with clear syran wrap, to protect it from the food coloring, then put your eggs fancy side up in each of the 24 holes, now fill around them with your green "grass".

This is so cute and everyone will wonder just how you did it. And someone just had another great idea. How about making them all pink for HWC month. Too Cute!!!!
Flora

Wow Flora! You must have been going crazy trying to find this! Good Job! They sound very cute!:D

Hi Flora!

I am so excited to hear that you are interested in making tulip deviled eggs! It's such a fun and creative dish that is sure to impress your guests. I have the recipe and a photo for you, so you can recreate these beautiful eggs in no time!

Tulip Deviled Eggs Recipe:

Ingredients:
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Red and green food coloring
- Fresh chives or green onions for garnish

Instructions:
1. Cut the hard boiled eggs in half lengthwise and carefully remove the yolks. Place the yolks in a separate bowl.
2. In the bowl with the yolks, add the mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined and smooth.
3. Add a few drops of red food coloring to the yolk mixture and mix until you achieve a light pink color.
4. Using a small spoon or a piping bag, fill the egg whites with the pink yolk mixture.
5. To make the tulip petals, cut a small triangle out of the top of each egg white. This will create a small opening for the yolk mixture to peek through.
6. In a separate bowl, mix a few drops of green food coloring with a small amount of water. Dip the chives or green onions in the green water to dye them.
7. Place the dyed chives or green onions in the openings of the egg whites, creating the look of tulip stems.
8. Chill the deviled eggs in the Chillzanne rectangle for at least 30 minutes before serving.

I hope this recipe helps and that you and your guests enjoy these cute and delicious tulip deviled eggs! Happy cooking!

Best,
[Your name]
Pampered Chef Consultant

What recipe was featured in the Pampered Chef catalog last year?

The specific recipe featured in the Pampered Chef catalog last year may vary depending on the edition of the catalog and the time of year it was released. However, you can browse through our past catalogs online or contact our customer service team for assistance in finding a particular recipe.

Can I still purchase a product that was used in a recipe from last year?

While some products may be discontinued, many popular products from previous years are still available for purchase on our website. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant for help in finding a similar product to use in the recipe.

How can I find a recipe from a specific season or holiday last year?

You can browse through our seasonal and holiday collections on our website to find recipes featured in previous years. You can also search for a specific recipe using keywords on our website or consult our customer service team for assistance.

Can I still attend a cooking show featuring a recipe from last year?

Cooking shows may feature different recipes depending on the consultant and the season, but you can always request to have a specific recipe demonstrated at a cooking show. Contact a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a show and request a particular recipe.

Are there any discounts or promotions for recipes from last year?

We occasionally offer discounts or promotions on specific products or collections, but these may vary and may not always include recipes from previous years. You can subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on social media to stay updated on any current promotions or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • KristinB1023
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies