• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a recipe from last year

pmprdprettyinsnj

Silver Member
Jan 25, 2005
hey everyone,:)

I am looking for a recipe that was passed around last year, it was called tulip deviled eggs, the eggs are made to look like little tulips and served in the chillzanne rectangle, I have someone who is interested in these and I would like the recipe and a photo if someone has one.

Thanks,
Flora

pmprdprettyinsnj

Silver Member
Jan 25, 2005
Tulip Deviled Eggs

Tulip Deviled Eggs :D
1 tsp white vinegar
Salt and pepper to taste
1 Tbs dill or sweet relish (optional)

2 cups water
1 Tbs white vinegar
Red food coloring

Paprika (optional garnish)

1. Place eggs in a single layer in large saucepan; add cold water to cover by about 1 inch. Quickly bring water just to boiling. Remove pan from heat; cover. Let eggs stand, covered, for 20 minutes. Immediately run cold water over eggs or place them in ice water until completely cooled. Remove shells.

2. Cut eggs in half around the middle (NOT lengthwise) using the V-Shaped Cutter. Carefully remove yolks to Classic Batter Bowl, set aside. Cut small slice from the bottom of each egg white so that they stand on end. Mix water, vinegar and red food coloring together in a separate bowl. Dip each egg white in red coloring and set aside to dry.

3. Finely chop yolks with Pastry Blender or mash with fork. Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar and relish (optional) until well blended. Season to taste with salt and pepper.

4. Place yolk mixture in Easy Accent Decorator fitted with open star tip. Pipe mixture into egg whites. Sprinkle filling with paprika (optional).

5. Fill Chillzanne Rectangle Server with deviled eggs. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.

Nutrients per serving:
Calories 70
Total Fat 6 g
Saturated Fat 1.5 g
Cholesterol 110 mg
Carbohydrate 1 g
Protein 3 g
Sodium 65 mg
Fiber 0 g

Thank you!

pmprdprettyinsnj

Silver Member
Jan 25, 2005
re: Tulip deviled eggs

When I made them last year, I dyed all the eggs a different color, some blue, pinks, purples, yellow, no greens. Save that for the grass. To make the grass get a bag of chopped coconut and dye it green.

Now cover you tray of your chillzanne rectangle with clear syran wrap, to protect it from the food coloring, then put your eggs fancy side up in each of the 24 holes, now fill around them with your green "grass".

This is so cute and everyone will wonder just how you did it. And someone just had another great idea. How about making them all pink for HWC month. Too Cute!!!!
Flora

PampMomof3

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2005
Wow Flora! You must have been going crazy trying to find this! Good Job! They sound very cute!:D