• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Recipe for Client

In summary, the conversation revolved around the benefits of exercise for mental health. The primary speaker emphasized the positive impact of exercise on reducing stress, improving mood, and increasing self-confidence. They also discussed the importance of finding an exercise routine that is enjoyable and sustainable. Overall, the conversation highlighted the significant role exercise plays in maintaining good mental health.
ragschef
I am looking for a recipe for a client. She called me and is looking for a recipe called the Cranberry Apple Crisp. I of course suggested the Mom's Apple Crisp in the All the Best, but its not what she's looking for. Any help is much appreciated.

Amanda

http://www.joycesfinecooking.com/PC%20Recipes/cranberry_apple_crisp.htm

I think this is it:

Cranberry-Apple Crisp
Topping:
¼ c. chopped pecans
1 c. rolled oats
1/3 c. brown sugar
1/3 c. all-purpose flour
1 T. cinnamon
¼ c. margarine, melted
Filling:
5 medium Granny Smith apples
1 can (16 oz) whole berry cranberry sauce
¾ c. sugar
2 T. all-purpose flour
Vanilla ice cream (optional)

Peel, core & slice apples using the Apple-Peeler-Corer-Slicer. Cut apple slices in half, and place in Deep Dish Baker. In 2-Qt. Batter Bowl, combine cranberry sauce, sugar, and flour; mix well using Super Scraper. Pour cranberry mixture over apples in Baker; toss to coat evenly. For topping, combine all ingredients in Small Batter Bowl. Mix well. Sprinkle over fruit mixture. Microwave on high power for 12 minutes or until fruit is tender. Serve warm with ice cream.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!! This is the recipe I needed! You guys are wonderful! Thank you so much!

, as a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I would love to help you out with this request! After doing some research, I found a delicious Cranberry Apple Crisp recipe that I think your client will love. It's a twist on the classic apple crisp, with the addition of tart cranberries for a burst of flavor. Here's the recipe:Ingredients:
- 4 cups of peeled and sliced apples
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of melted butter or margarineInstructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the sliced apples and cranberries. Sprinkle with sugar and toss to coat.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, oats, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Slowly pour in the melted butter while stirring until well combined.
4. Pour the apple and cranberry mixture into the prepared baking dish. Evenly sprinkle the oat mixture over the top.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the fruit is tender and the topping is golden brown.
6. Let cool for a few minutes before serving. This crisp pairs perfectly with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream.I hope this recipe fits the bill for your client's request. Let me know how it turns out! Happy cooking!

1. What is the recipe for Cranberry Apple Crisp?

The recipe for Cranberry Apple Crisp typically includes ingredients such as fresh cranberries, apples, flour, oats, brown sugar, and butter. It is then baked in the oven until the top is golden brown and the fruit is bubbling.

2. How do I make Cranberry Apple Crisp?

To make Cranberry Apple Crisp, start by preheating your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. In a medium-sized bowl, mix together 2 cups of fresh cranberries, 3 cups of peeled and sliced apples, 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour, and 1/2 cup of brown sugar. Pour the mixture into a greased 9x13 inch baking dish. In a separate bowl, mix together 1 cup of oats, 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour, 1/2 cup of brown sugar, and 1/2 cup of melted butter. Sprinkle this mixture over the fruit in the baking dish. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the fruit is bubbling.

3. Can I use frozen cranberries for Cranberry Apple Crisp?

Yes, you can use frozen cranberries for Cranberry Apple Crisp. Simply thaw them before using in the recipe.

4. Can I substitute any ingredients in the Cranberry Apple Crisp recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions in this recipe. For example, you can use a different type of fruit, such as pears or peaches, in place of apples. You can also use a different type of sweetener, such as honey or maple syrup, instead of brown sugar.

5. How should I serve Cranberry Apple Crisp?

Cranberry Apple Crisp is best served warm, either on its own or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. It can also be served at room temperature or chilled, depending on personal preference. Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator and reheated in the oven or microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
abigailhutch
Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
  • ghosking1856
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies