• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Pampered Chef Mousepad

In summary, the Pampered Chef mousepad can be purchased on the official website or through a consultant for a price ranging from $10 to $20. It features a non-slip backing, smooth surface, and durable design, but cannot be customized. It is not dishwasher safe, but can be cleaned with a damp cloth and mild soap.
chefannie
Does anyone have a Pampered Chef mousepad that they will part with? I take my laptop with me to shows and my husband's "Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville" mousepad just doesn't cut it for me. Thanks.

I don't always bring my mouse, but if it's an optical mouse, you don't "need" a mousepad since there isn't anything to grab (like the ones with the roller ball). I don't have the PC mousepad, but it is cute!

Related to Looking for a Pampered Chef Mousepad

1. Where can I purchase a Pampered Chef mousepad?

The Pampered Chef mousepad can be purchased on the official Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How much does a Pampered Chef mousepad cost?

The cost of a Pampered Chef mousepad varies depending on the design and style chosen. Prices typically range from $10 to $20.

3. Are there any special features on the Pampered Chef mousepad?

The Pampered Chef mousepad is made with a non-slip backing to keep it in place while in use. It also has a smooth surface for easy mouse movement and a durable design to withstand daily use.

4. Can I customize the Pampered Chef mousepad with my own design or logo?

Unfortunately, customization is not available for the Pampered Chef mousepad. However, there are a variety of designs and patterns to choose from that will suit any kitchen or cooking style.

5. Is the Pampered Chef mousepad dishwasher safe?

No, the Pampered Chef mousepad is not dishwasher safe. It can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth and mild soap, then air-dried.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheilainwv
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • winnee
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • kidzmom55