• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Kid's Flip Over Cookbook? I have one for sale!

Hat,apron,and cookbook for sale. Hi Debbie,I would be interested in buying the chef's hat, apron, and cookbook. How much are you asking for them, and how would you like to pay? Thanks!I am asking $15 for the chef's hat, $8 for the apron, and $5 for the cookbook. I would like to pay with PayPal. That sounds like a good price for the chef's hat, apron, and cookbook. I would like to buy them all, please send me an e-mail with your PayPal address and I will send you the money. Thanks!Hi Debbie,
pampered1224
Silver Member
Would anyone have one of these? I have a customer who would now like to get one. Let me know!
Thanks!

Are you talking about the Let's Eat! one with the blue cover? If so I have an extra...

Gillian,Cool! What will you sell it for? Including S&H.

How about $15 including shipping? If that is okay you can PM me your address and I will send you my paypal address. Thanks!

CoolI feel really stupid here but how do I PayPal you?

John,

You need to go to Paypal and set up an account linking it to a credit card or bank account. Then using your email address through paypal you can send her money to her account using her email address. Clear as mud? If not, there are step by step instructions on the paypal site. Secure and speedy quick!

HTH,

I am totally fine with a check in the mail too... I didn't know you didn't have Paypal :) Let me know what you want to do!

Actually I doI will send you an e-mail so you can send that info private like. I have never sent money that way. I only get money that way so.. I will have to look a little to see how to put money in to send it out but, step by step instructions should work!

kids Lets eat cookbookDoes anyone have one they would like to sell tks kathy bell

PmI pm'd you.

Debbie :D

Any others looking to sell? I had a Kid's cooking show last week, and a few of my customers were looking for the cookbook!

I have some. Not sure how many...maybe 2 or 3. Let me know if interested.

Hi Stacy. I think I will take what you have. e-mail me with pricing and shipping info @ [email protected]

Kids cookbookI still have mine. I never got a response from kathy. Like new condition, $15 and that includes shipping!

I also have a chef's apron and hat, like new but no package for $8 plus shipping. The parents in my class did not want it after all and I have no use for it. All three of my older kids have one. I opened the package to show someone at a fair while they took their child to the bathroom and they never came back. So I opened it for nothing. :rolleyes:

Debbie :chef:

Related to Looking for a Kid's Flip Over Cookbook? I have one for sale!

What age range is the Kid's Flip Over Cookbook suitable for?

The Kid's Flip Over Cookbook is recommended for children ages 5 and up. However, younger children may still enjoy the book with adult supervision.

Are the recipes in the Kid's Flip Over Cookbook easy for kids to make?

Yes, the recipes in the Kid's Flip Over Cookbook are designed to be simple and easy for kids to make with minimal adult assistance. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and colorful illustrations to guide children through the cooking process.

Is the Kid's Flip Over Cookbook suitable for children with food allergies?

The Kid's Flip Over Cookbook contains a variety of recipes, some of which may include common allergens such as dairy, nuts, and gluten. It is important to carefully review the ingredients list before making any recipes to ensure they are safe for your child.

Can the Kid's Flip Over Cookbook be used as a learning tool?

Yes, the Kid's Flip Over Cookbook not only teaches children how to cook, but also includes fun facts and information about different ingredients and cooking techniques. It is a great way for kids to learn about food and nutrition while having fun in the kitchen.

Is the Kid's Flip Over Cookbook durable for use in the kitchen?

Yes, the Kid's Flip Over Cookbook is designed with durable coated pages that can withstand spills and stains in the kitchen. It is also spiral-bound, making it easy to lay flat and follow along with recipes while cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lotsadots
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • susanr613
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • merego