• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Garlic Basil Sprinkle Spice? Check Out Our Trading Post Forum!

In summary, the Garlic Basil Sprinkle Spice is a blend of garlic, basil, and other herbs and spices that can be used to add flavor to a variety of dishes. It can be used as a seasoning, marinade, or dressing for meats, vegetables, and pasta dishes. It is gluten-free and can be purchased from the Pampered Chef website or from a consultant. It should be stored in a cool, dry place in an airtight container for optimal freshness.
DanielleQ
I posted this on the Trading Post forum, but wanted to try here as well.

I have a customer who was at a show 6 months or so ago and remembers a tall bottle of a garlic/basil "sprinkle spice" (her words, not mine) for $11.00. Since I am brand new, I don't know what she's talking about. There's nothing like that in the catalog. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

I think she might be getting it confused with Tastefully Simple?

We have the Citrus Basil Rub - small jar - $3.75
or the other spice mixes - but those are less than $6.00 each...

I agree with Becky. She probably has us confused with some other company.

I just talked to her and she says she's never even heard of TS. I gave her a couple of options and told her if she didn't like the spices I was suggesting, I'd buy the bottles from her.

What is the Garlic Basil Sprinkle Spice?

The Garlic Basil Sprinkle Spice is a blend of garlic, basil, and other herbs and spices that can be used to add flavor to a variety of dishes.

How do I use the Garlic Basil Sprinkle Spice?

The Garlic Basil Sprinkle Spice can be used as a seasoning for meats, vegetables, and pasta dishes. It can also be mixed with olive oil to create a tasty marinade or dressing.

Is the Garlic Basil Sprinkle Spice gluten-free?

Yes, the Garlic Basil Sprinkle Spice is gluten-free and suitable for those with gluten allergies or sensitivities.

Where can I purchase the Garlic Basil Sprinkle Spice?

The Garlic Basil Sprinkle Spice can be purchased from the Pampered Chef website or from a Pampered Chef consultant. It may also be available at select retail stores.

How should I store the Garlic Basil Sprinkle Spice?

The Garlic Basil Sprinkle Spice should be stored in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. It is best to keep it in an airtight container to maintain its freshness and flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DanielleQ
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DanielleQ
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chefann