• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Director in Marietta, Ga

In summary, the Director in Marietta, Ga is responsible for overseeing operations and performance in the Pampered Chef market, managing a team of consultants, setting and achieving sales goals, and building relationships with customers and local businesses. Candidates must have 3-5 years of sales and leadership experience, knowledge of direct sales industry, and strong communication and organizational skills. Salary is competitive and based on qualifications and experience, with comprehensive benefits package. Growth opportunities and ongoing training and support available. To apply, submit resume and cover letter through online portal.
yankeeinontario
Silver Member
We have re-located to the Atlanta area. If you are in the area, could you please drop me a private message? Thank you!

Is Linda Childs near there????

I'm on the south side of Atlanta - a little too far with traffic.

If you don't hear from someone on this board, let me know. I know several directors on that side of town.

I'm PMing you

Hi there! Welcome to the Atlanta area! I am also a Pampered Chef consultant and would love to connect with you. I will send you a private message with my contact information so we can chat more about our love for cooking and all things Pampered Chef. Looking forward to hearing from you!

What are the job responsibilities of a Director in Marietta, Ga?

The Director in Marietta, Ga is responsible for overseeing the operations and performance of the Pampered Chef market in Marietta. This includes managing a team of consultants, setting and achieving sales goals, and building relationships with customers and other local businesses.

What qualifications and experience are required for the Director position?

We are looking for candidates with at least 3-5 years of experience in sales and leadership roles. A strong understanding of the direct sales industry and excellent communication and organizational skills are also essential. A degree in business or a related field is preferred.

What is the salary and benefits package for the Director position?

The salary for the Director position is competitive and will be based on the candidate's qualifications and experience. In addition, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, retirement plans, and opportunities for bonuses and incentives.

What are the growth opportunities for a Director at Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we value growth and development for all our employees. As a Director, you will have the opportunity to advance within the company and take on larger markets or leadership roles. We also offer ongoing training and support to help you succeed in your role.

What is the application process for the Director position?

If you are interested in applying for the Director position in Marietta, Ga, please submit your resume and cover letter through our online application portal. Our hiring team will review all applications and reach out to qualified candidates for further interviews and assessments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies