• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Consultant in Buffalo, Ny

In summary, to find a Pampered Chef consultant in Buffalo, NY, you can use the "Find a Consultant" tool on their website or ask friends and family for recommendations. You can also host a party with a consultant, earning free and discounted products. To become a consultant, visit their website or reach out to a local consultant for guidance. Pampered Chef consultants offer a variety of high-quality kitchen products and services, including cooking demonstrations, meal planning, and cooking classes. Hosting a party may also come with special deals and promotions, which can be discussed with a consultant in your area.
macchef
I am a consultant in Syracuse, NY and am looking to find a contact in Buffalo. I have a few shows scheduled in Buffalo and may want to hand them off to someone closer to the area so I can avoid a 3 hour drive each way for the shows.
Thanks!

consultant in buffaloThis is the first time I am replying to a post. Not sure if it's going through. I live in the Western NY area. Where in Buffalo are the shows? The city or the "burbs"? I'm very interested if you have not already given them away! Thanks Kim

Consultant in BuffaloI am located in Western New York. Would like to help you out if still needed. Please email me directly.

1. How do I find a Pampered Chef consultant in Buffalo, NY?

To find a Pampered Chef consultant in Buffalo, NY, you can use our "Find a Consultant" tool on our website. Simply enter your zip code or city and state, and a list of consultants in your area will be displayed. You can also ask friends and family if they know any Pampered Chef consultants in the Buffalo area.

2. Can I host a party with a Pampered Chef consultant in Buffalo, NY?

Yes, you can absolutely host a party with a Pampered Chef consultant in Buffalo, NY. Our consultants are trained to provide fun and interactive cooking demonstrations for you and your guests. You can also earn free and discounted products as a host. Simply contact a consultant in your area to schedule a party.

3. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant in Buffalo, NY?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant in Buffalo, NY, you can visit our website and click on the "Join Our Team" link. This will provide you with more information on the benefits of becoming a consultant and how to get started. You can also reach out to a local consultant for guidance and support.

4. What products and services does a Pampered Chef consultant in Buffalo, NY offer?

A Pampered Chef consultant in Buffalo, NY offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. They also provide cooking demonstrations, meal planning services, and cooking tips and tricks. Some consultants may also offer in-home cooking classes and workshops for a more personalized experience.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions for hosting a party with a Pampered Chef consultant in Buffalo, NY?

Yes, there are often special deals and promotions for hosting a party with a Pampered Chef consultant in Buffalo, NY. These can include discounted or free products, as well as exclusive host rewards. Contact a consultant in your area to learn more about current promotions and offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Susan M
  • Traci loves tocook
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
SherryLynn
  • Imacookindiva