• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Look at How Many of Us Are on Here!!!

In summary, this is the busiest time I've ever seen on here! LOL! We just have to know everything!!:D :D :p ;) :balloon:Isn't that funny? And look how mane views there are for the Leadership Info Thread!Q: How many of us are here?A: All of us.Plus, we all had withdrawal from being off of here yesterday!!LOL, do you think the leadership cheffers are going to read everything that we've all posted?:pLOL, do you think the leadership cheffers are going to read everything that we've all posted?:pthey could get anything they might have missed!:p Like when they went to
MissChef
Gold Member
This is the busiest time I've ever seen on here! LOL! We just have to know everything!!:D :D :p ;) :balloon:

Isn't that funny? And look how mane views there are for the Leadership Info Thread!

Q: How many of us are here?A: All of us.

Plus, we all had withdrawal from being off of here yesterday!!

LOL, do you think the leadership cheffers are going to read everything that we've all posted?:p

lacychef said:
LOL, do you think the leadership cheffers are going to read everything that we've all posted?:p
they could get anything they might have missed!:p Like when they went to the RR! LOL!:balloon:

I dont recall ever seeing this many people on at the same time.....kinda cool...

A lot of them have probably not ever been on here until now, ha!:D

I bet you will have a lot of the ones at Leadership that will read it all. They will notbe able to stand not knowing what we have been saying, hahaha!:D :rolleyes: ;)

QUICK!Take down all the posts with nasty stuff in them!Oh, wait. That's what someone else is doing in a different forum. Never mind.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
QUICK!

Take down all the posts with nasty stuff in them!

Oh, wait. That's what someone else is doing in a different forum.

Never mind.

Funny Man!:D

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
QUICK!

Take down all the posts with nasty stuff in them!

Oh, wait. That's what someone else is doing in a different forum.

Never mind.
LMAO KG!!!!

Really? Ya know the old saying "you can run, but you cannot hide"

Maybe someone should preserve them for prosperity.....oh wait ;) .....

maybe it's just early; or maybe I'm the one missing something now?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Q: How many of us are here?

A: All of us.

KG... and why are we all here???? (Go ahead, you can say it... Ann's not on to yell at you!)

katie0128 said:
KG... and why are we all here???? (Go ahead, you can say it... Ann's not on to yell at you!)
<------ Check it out.

I can't believe you didn't come to Cincinnati... even if for the chance to have lunch with me at the backward's Wendy's!

Katie I have to ask what is the backwards wendy's???

If you go to any Wendy's (or any fast food place, actually) and pay attention to the floor layout, as you look at the front of the store from outside, the drive-thru windows are always on the left side of the building. The rest room pod is always on the right side of the building.In Cinci, there's a Wendy's built into the side of a hill, and there isn't room for the regular layout. It's a mirror image of a regular restaurant - the floor plan is flipped to allow for the hill. The rest room pod is on the left side and the drive-thru is on the right side. The outside menu and order pedestal is in the front of the store.I think there are about 6 Wendy's like that in the whole country, and I've been to at least three of them. (The other two are in Fort Wayne.)

Last edited:
This man eats too much Wendy's. Someone cook him a Pampered Chef ring, quick!! 20 minute ribs? 10 minute pork tenderloin? 12 minute miracle chocolate cake? 1 minute omelette?God Bless!-praying for Paige and her family-

LOL! I said I've been to them. I didn't say I ate at them!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
LOL! I said I've been to them. I didn't say I ate at them!

LOL! That really did make me laugh out loud!:D

If I had eaten a Junior Bacon Cheeseburger at every Wendy's I've been to in the last two years, all of my shirts would say, "GOODYEAR" across the back with an animated LED message board.

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL! That really did make me laugh out loud!:D

Actually, I suddenly had this image of KG with red braids and a coon hat on and THAT made me laugh out loud!!!!

janetupnorth said:
Actually, I suddenly had this image of KG with red braids and a coon hat on and THAT made me laugh out loud!!!!

And freckles! Don't forget the freckles!

Just to complete the image... a maple leaf!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Q: How many of us are here?

A: All of us.

Some of us are here and there.............

some of us are everywhere.

And some of us can't figure out exactly where we are.

1. What is "Look at How Many of Us Are on Here!!!"?

"Look at How Many of Us Are on Here!!!" is a popular phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to showcase the large and supportive community of consultants on social media platforms.

2. Why is "Look at How Many of Us Are on Here!!!" important?

It is important because it highlights the strong sense of community and support within Pampered Chef. It also serves as a reminder that you are not alone in your Pampered Chef journey and have a network of consultants to turn to for advice and inspiration.

3. How can I use "Look at How Many of Us Are on Here!!!" in my business?

You can use it as a hashtag on social media to connect with other consultants and showcase your involvement in the Pampered Chef community. You can also use it to encourage and support other consultants, as well as to promote your own business and products.

4. Is "Look at How Many of Us Are on Here!!!" exclusive to Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, "Look at How Many of Us Are on Here!!!" is a phrase specifically used by Pampered Chef consultants to represent the community within the company.

5. Can I use "Look at How Many of Us Are on Here!!!" on any social media platform?

Yes, you can use it on any social media platform where you are connecting with other Pampered Chef consultants. Just be sure to use the correct hashtag and tag other consultants if possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmichellev
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • emiscookin