1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Logo Wear

1. PartiesbyJamie

PartiesbyJamie Member Silver Member

Lots of great PC Logo items ...

-- PC logo black 3 ring binder, Small PC memo pad holder, PC Calculator ($9.95 on Merrill) & PC stapler - asking $10 for all 4

-- Brand New Bride Apron & fabric markers - package opened to photograph but never used - asking $10

-- ’07 Nat’l conference tote - very nice! asking $20

-- Black “Bling” PC logo shirt; ¾ sleeves – size M (worn a few times) ($27.95 on Merrill) asking $10

-- HWC PC short sleeve Polo shirt has HWC on front & PC on sleeve – M (worn a few times) asking $10

-- Denim & Pink HWC apron (worn a few times) - asking $15 for both

-- PC Tote Bag Ribbons - Natural, Sage, Lavender (slight tear inside bag but can easily be repaired) $17.95 on Merrill - asking $10

-- PC catalog tote bag - ($15 on supply order) asking $8

-- Set of 2 PC cookware bags - fabulous for protecting during transport to shows -asking $10

TAKE ALL ITEMS PRICE - $75 (plus shipping

I prefer to sell all at once but will break up if you only want some. Shipping is additional - combine items & save $ - I will ship via FedEx Home unless you specify a preferred method. I will only charge the cost of shipping - no mark up.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2009
  2. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

Jamie, what does the PC tote look like? I'm looking for a new logo bag that actually has pockets!! Sadly, I didn't earn the one in May (and my recruit, who doesn't even carry a purse, loves hers and won't give it up! haha).

3. PartiesbyJamie

I will take pics of everything tomorrow and email it to you if you like.

4. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

5. newchefmommy

newchefmommy Member

I sent you a pm

Jun 5, 2009
  6. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Would you mind posting the pictures on here? I'm curious to see the tablecloth and the tote. I'm also interested in the PC 3 ring binder.

Jun 5, 2009
  7. PartiesbyJamie

Ok I need help ... I have the pictures, finally - how do I post them linked to my msg?

8. PartiesbyJamie

Ok I added prices to my items & did a little editing to the list. I also have business supplies that I'm going to post. I would love it if someone wanted everything to save on shipping & trips to the PO - great lot for a newbie?? If someone can direct me on how to post my pics then we'll be in biz...

9. Robynchefcanada

Robynchefcanada Member

i sent you a pm too

10. dlwright

dlwright Novice Member

Sent you a PM again

Jun 5, 2009
  11. What do the both totes look like???

Jun 6, 2009
  12. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Jamie,

To where in Chicago are you moving? I'm down in the south burbs!

Jun 6, 2009
  13. PartiesbyJamie

We are working on an offer on a house in South Barrington (NW Suburbs); we're moving 6/30 & still haven't finalized the deal!! may be a rental after all!

14. jcsmilez

jcsmilez Advanced Member Gold Member

You should be able to post pictures by using the "go advanced" link for your post. At the top of the message box there is a tool bar with a bunch of icons, click on the paper clip and attach your pictures. I'd try that first, but I think there are size limitations so if you run into difficulties you may need to use a site like photobucket to upload pictures to the web and attach the link here.

Jun 8, 2009
  15. KARYN

KARYN Novice Member

sent you a PM

Jun 8, 2009
  16. PartiesbyJamie

Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!! I'll give it a try!!

17. PartiesbyJamie

Ok, now that I know how to upload, it still won't allow it; maybe they are too big. So, if you want pictures please email me at partiesbyjamie@comcast.net & I will respond quickly.
    Thanks for looking - would love to give some new life to these logo wear items!!

18. PartiesbyJamie

Price change ..... TAKE ALL ITEMS PRICE - $75 (plus shipping) - A lot of great items to show & grow your business!! Carry them to conference; fellow PCers will know "you are one of us" right off the bat.:cheerleader:

19. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

You will be close to HO. Lots of great consultants/directors up that way, so you should have no problem with hospitality either.

Jun 15, 2009
  20. I would like to purchase the bride apron & fabric markers if you still have em.
    thanks
    Michelle

21. PartiesbyJamie

Thanks - someone made a "take all" offer!! Thanks for looking. If it falls through I'll let you know.

22. PartiesbyJamie

I was actually thinking of someday working at HO - I think I'm done w/my apron :(

23. Katiek77

Katiek77 Member

I would like to purchace the black bling shirt. Is it old/nearly new or faded? Thanks so much.
    Katie

Jun 29, 2009
  24. Do you still have some of the items for sale? i was looking for the tote with the see thru window in the front the catalog tote bag.

Jul 30, 2009
  25. KimB

KimB Novice Member Gold Member

i'm interested in the shirts

Jul 31, 2009
  26. PartiesbyJamie

Hi Everyone - I'm sorry but I'm sold out!! Good luck everyone with your business!!

27. PCGINA

PCGINA Veteran Member Gold Member

Hey Jamie,

An idea (from past experience)

Cut and paste your EVERYTHING SOLD OUT at the top of your original post - that let's people know right away that you have nothing left and won't email you :)

Aug 1, 2009
Have something to add?