• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why did Pampered Chef discontinue these entertaining items and kitchenware?

I'm so sorry to hear that! Thanks for letting us know!That is insane!!:eek:I'm so sorry to hear that! Thanks for letting us know!
Geekgirl69
Gold Member
Outdoor Entertaining
Bar Board & Knife Set - Sea Green #1009
Nylon Knife - Sea Green #1076
Microfiber Towel and Dishcloth Set - Sea Green #2998
Salt and Pepper Mill #2190
Chillzanne® Rectangle Server #2781
Chillzanne® Bowl #2785
Chillzanne® Mini-bowl #2788
Chilzanne® Sectional Server 2791

Indoor Entertaining
Spreader Set (set of 2) #2014
Woven Large Square Server #2149
Woven Rectangle Tray #2151
Celebrate Plate #2825

Simple Additions®
Tiles Large Rectangular Platter with Handles #2028
Tiles Small Square Bowl (set of 2) #2064
Tiles Small Square Plate (set of 2) #2066

Kitchenware
Towel & Twixit! Set #2655
Lemon & Rosemary Hand Soap #2975
Deluxe Cheese Grater #1275
The Grate Container® #1278

Cutting Edge
Paring Knife with Sharpening Case #1044
Utility Knife with Sharpening Case #1046
Chef's Knife with Sharpening Case #1047

Stoneware
Deep Dish Pie Plate-French Vanilla #1305
Rectangular Baker - French Vanilla #1310
Square Baker - French Vanilla #1315
Oval Baker - Cranberry #1333
Medium Round Stone #1340
Medium & Retangle Rack #1360
Insulated Tote #2137

Cook's Libarary
Season's Best® Recipe Collection (S/S 08) #1897
Una Muestra de The Pampered Chef® (S/S 08) #1901
The Pampered Chef® Casual Cooking cookbook #2213
The Pampered Chef® Hooked! on Fish Recipe Card Collection #2856

Round-Up from the Heart®
Round-Up from the Heart® 2007 Trivet #2938

Here is the list I made for me...I like the one someone usually does with the pics but I'm not that computer savvy:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Retired Product List as of 8-31-2008.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 516
Thanks for the list! Which of these items are being replaced by a restyled version and which are being discontinued?

The salt/pepper mill are being replaced by grinders. The deluxe cheese grater is being restyled and replaced. The medium round stone is restyled with handles and the 3 knives with sharpening cases are being replaced with 3 knives with honing cases.HTH

Here's Joy's Flyer from Tasty Tidbits

She does an awesome job every year.:D:love::chef::D

THANK YOU JOY!!

Attachments

• gone08.doc
    141.5 KB · Views: 436
  • gone08.pdf
    188.1 KB · Views: 372
Thanks Kristi! I have a party today and don't have the time to do this so THANK YOU!

pampered1224 said:
Thanks Kristi! I have a party today and don't have the time to do this so THANK YOU!

No problem John but Joy did it!! She ROCKS!!:chef: Good Luck at your show today!

I already sent out the Going, Going, Gone list to my customers last night and woke up to an order. She was very bummed that the Chillzannes are going away!

Good luck today, John. I'm sure you're tired!

PampMomof3 said:

THANK YOU JOY!!

Thanks Kristi, I was just going to her site to get it.....;)

Ginger428 said:
Thanks Kristi, I was just going to her site to get it.....;)

You're welcome Ginger!! Miss ya girl!

I wonder why they are discontinuing the medium and rectangle rack. Even though the medium stone is going, the rectangle one is still around. Couldn't they just rename it to be "rectangle rack"?

PampMomof3 said:

THANK YOU JOY!!

Do you have the link to her site?

Thanks!
Darlene

http://www.tastytidbits.net

Caroline

You really need the large rack#1380 with #1350 Rectangle for the longest dimension is 15". You will have a better coverage by placing it that way rather than the short width way.

Grandmarita said:
You really need the large rack#1380 with #1350 Rectangle for the longest dimension is 15". You will have a better coverage by placing it that way rather than the short width way.

Good point, Rita. I was wondering the same about them discontinuing the medium rack. I will experiment with mine this afternoon since I have both racks.

PampMomof3 said:
You're welcome Ginger!! Miss ya girl!

awwwwwww.......miss ya 2, wish we could have hung out longer with each other!:(

Anyone get an answer from HO on why the Chillzanne is being discontinued? Just want to be able to tell my customers WHY!

Marla said at conference that the manufacturing of it went up so tremendously the price would have had to go up 15-20 dollars each piece and that goes against their mission so they discontinued it and are looking for a suitable alternative.

Geekgirl69 said:
Marla said at conference that the manufacturing of it went up so tremendously the price would have had to go up 15-20 dollars each piece and that goes against their mission so they discontinued it and are looking for a suitable alternative.
Hi Lynda! How are you other than hot? Thanks for starting this thread.

I'm good, I'm on vacation from my FT job all week and WILL get some bookings on the calendar while I am off. How are you? I started the thread because somebody asked for it in another one and figured easier than it getting lost embedded over there.

Geekgirl69 said:

That is insane!!:eek:

OK, well it's good to know it wasn't b/c of a quality issue. I'll just tell my cust. that the manufacturer was making the price to PC too high to pass on to their customers, so they decided not to buy from that manufacturer any longer. That puts a positive "spin" on it, that PC is not willing to increase prices that dramatically for their customers.

What is included in the list of discontinued items?

The list of discontinued items includes products that are no longer being sold by Pampered Chef. These items have been discontinued for various reasons, such as low demand or product updates.

Where can I find the list of discontinued items?

The list of discontinued items can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Shop" tab. Click on "Discontinued Products" to view the full list.

Why are certain items discontinued?

There are a few reasons why items may be discontinued. It could be due to low demand, changes in product design or materials, or the item may have been replaced by a newer version. Rest assured, we are always working to provide our customers with the best products available.

Can discontinued items still be purchased?

No, discontinued items are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find them through third-party sellers or online marketplaces.

Will there be a replacement for discontinued items?

In some cases, a product may be discontinued and replaced with a newer version. However, this is not always the case. If you have any questions about a specific discontinued item, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
  • stefani2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
rennea
Replies
Views
esavvymom