• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director List of Contents of Mini Kit Vs Regular Kit?

In summary, the conversation is discussing the possibility of offering a "no kit" option for consultants who already have a large selection of products or have been a past consultant. Some suggest a mini kit or a temporary option for those struggling in the economy. Others argue that having duplicates in their kit is beneficial for packing and selling products. The conversation also mentions the importance of having current products in the kit, as well as the option to sell any unwanted products.
chefkathy
Anyone have a list? My searches behind CC are coming up empty.

I think they should offer a "no kit" option for the ones who already have a big selection of products and/or have been a past consultant! Just my 2 cents. ;)

Sheila said:
I think they should offer a "no kit" option for the ones who already have a big selection of products and/or have been a past consultant! Just my 2 cents. ;)

That's what the mini kit is for.

Someone on a director loop just suggested that it would nice if we had an option with the bigger kit for say $200 that would include a PWS so they'd have it right away. I loved that idea!

Oh, I know, but I still think it would be nice to offer 3 options for those who seriously already have all the stuff and are too broke for the $80 kit. Even if it was just a one-month temporary deal. It would seriously be a "no-risk" option to sign, do a few shows & who knows ... that person might be our next NED! :D Even if they charged $20 for the paperwork or $25 & threw in the consultant tote ... it would make it easier for people struggling in this economy to venture over & try this for extra money or to replace their lost income.

And I love the PWS option too! That would be cool. I can see it taking away from the free trial incentive though, if they already have it, they might not work as hard to qualify in their first 30 days. So even though it would be nice for the new consultant, I'd be surprised if HO ever goes that route.

Even though people have *a lot* of PC, with all of the changes that have been made to our products line, getting a current kit is very important so they are showing current items. I've done a handful of GO shows where the consultant has put out of her stuff and I put 75% back because it's not current. It's okay to show one or two to explain the outlet, but new C's don't have website ordering so it wouldn't do any good to promote that at that point. JMO.

Oh, I totally agree that they shouldn't be using the discontinued stuff. But I've had a couple of people join my team who have been consultants in the last year or two, have most (if not all) of the stuff in the new kit and don't need it or the mini. If all they need is the measuring spoons, it's cheaper to just buy those. But with the current plan, they have to buy more products to start again, even if the kit products are all duplicates. Even if it's just a temporary deal, I still think it would be nice to offer the no-product kit for those who would benefit from it.

Sheila said:
Oh, I totally agree that they shouldn't be using the discontinued stuff. But I've had a couple of people join my team who have been consultants in the last year or two, have most (if not all) of the stuff in the new kit and don't need it or the mini. If all they need is the measuring spoons, it's cheaper to just buy those. But with the current plan, they have to buy more products to start again, even if the kit products are all duplicates. Even if it's just a temporary deal, I still think it would be nice to offer the no-product kit for those who would benefit from it.

I love having duplicates! Then I don't have to empty my kitchen cabinets each time I pack for a show. My kit is always packed! Six years in, I now have a closet that is kit products only. I love it! Then my hubby doesn't wonder "where is the pizza cutter?" when I'm out doing a show and he is serving frozen pizzas for dinner. :)

So that new consultant would start off at an advantage!

I agree with Deb 100% and also suggest if they don't want to keep something they just sell it.

DebbieJ said:
I love having duplicates! Then I don't have to empty my kitchen cabinets each time I pack for a show. My kit is always packed! Six years in, I now have a closet that is kit products only. I love it! Then my hubby doesn't wonder "where is the pizza cutter?" when I'm out doing a show and he is serving frozen pizzas for dinner. :)

So that new consultant would start off at an advantage!

I totally agree!

I love having duplicates too. It's a necessity for me doing the interactive shows.I think maybe I'm not conveying this right. All I'm saying is it might be something that would make life easier those sitting on the fence, who already have a lot of (current) products who really WANT to do this business but are barely scraping by & can't pull together the $80 for the mini kit. If they came out with it for a limited time, I'm betting that the recruiting stats would skyrocket for the time frame that it was offered. And, if those consultants did their own kick off show, they could use the host benefits to get anything else that they might want to add to their current collection. It's just a thought ladies, not a "I'm going to be mad if PC fails to offer this" suggestion. Geez! ;)

Related to List of Contents of Mini Kit Vs Regular Kit?

1. What is the difference between a mini kit and a regular kit?

A mini kit typically contains a smaller selection of items compared to a regular kit. It is designed to be more compact and portable, making it convenient for travel or on-the-go use.

2. What items are typically included in a mini kit?

A mini kit may include essential items such as bandages, antiseptic wipes, pain relievers, and adhesive tape. However, the specific contents may vary depending on the purpose of the kit and the brand.

3. Are the contents of a mini kit and a regular kit interchangeable?

While some items may be similar, the contents of a mini kit and a regular kit are not necessarily interchangeable. Regular kits tend to have a wider range of items and larger quantities, making them more suitable for longer trips or emergency situations.

4. Can I customize the contents of a mini kit or a regular kit?

Yes, many brands offer customizable options for their mini and regular kits. This allows you to add or remove items based on your specific needs and preferences.

5. Is a mini kit or a regular kit better for me?

It ultimately depends on your personal needs and preferences. If you are looking for a compact and portable option for short trips or everyday use, a mini kit may be more suitable. However, if you are planning for longer trips or preparing for emergencies, a regular kit may be a better choice due to its larger size and wider range of items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • robochick84
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • nancycookspc