• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lisa Amblo Cookware Shpeel Recorded?

Hi, You can find the download under the thread "This is absolutely amazing it will revolutionize your shows! posted 9/24 by Kellyredhead.:love:
its_me_susan
A while back there was a WONDERFUL recording of Lisa Amblo speaking on cookware and what she says, etc. She did her shpeel at our regional conference too ~ Gosh she has got it down! I so totally want to listen to it on my mp3 player while walking my puppy. Does anyone have it recorded?

Susan :)

Last edited:
No, but I would love to hear it too.

i have it in an email, recorded and written out. If you give me your email address I can forward it to you

pckrissy said:
i have it in an email, recorded and written out. If you give me your email address I can forward it to you
Hi Krissy I PM you with my e-mail addy would you send it to me as well TIA.

I would appreciate it.

pckrissy said:
Are you able to post it here? If not, I'd love a copy too!

Speaking of MP3's - has anyone gotten the conference tapes yet? I would think they would have been done by NOW!

Krissy, I sent you a pm too.

Here it is :thumbup: it is AWESOME!

Attachments

• Sell More Cookware - Lisa Amblo.doc
    39.5 KB · Views: 540
Shes going to be at our cluster meeting on the 24th. She was also at our regional. I cant wait, I just love hearing her spheel (sp?) :D

BethCooks4U said:
Speaking of MP3's - has anyone gotten the conference tapes yet? I would think they would have been done by NOW!
Mine arrived Wednesday. :) I haven't loaded it on the computer yet, but it's here.

I have emailed everyone who gave me their addresses. Sorry I am an idiot and I didn't know how to post it as an attachment and I didn't know if the links would work if i just posted it on here in full.
~thanks riggs 62 for posting it.
It is awesome, my director has done it and it has increased her cookware sales huge. Go sell cookware !! :)

I just listened to the audio. AWESOME! I highly reccommend that you listen to it!

Thanks Krissy. I'm going to listen later today.

Ginger428 said:
Shes going to be at our cluster meeting on the 24th. She was also at our regional. I cant wait, I just love hearing her spheel (sp?) :D

Hey Ginger! When in doubt, spell phonetically (sp?) I always say. Getting the message across is what counts, eh? LOL.

:)

Ask someone to record her shpeel if you can!!! Pretty please?

its_me_susan said:
Hey Ginger! When in doubt, spell phonetically (sp?) I always say. Getting the message across is what counts, eh? LOL.

:)

Ask someone to record her shpeel if you can!!! Pretty please?

I'll try....;) ;) ;)

Ginger428 said:
I'll try....;) ;) ;)

Um.... thought you were making fun of ME! Hee hee. Love ya Ginger!

its_me_susan said:
Um.... thought you were making fun of ME! Hee hee. Love ya Ginger!

NEVER NEVER NEVER...my little buddy from New England!!!!:D :D :D

cooking show downloadHi,

You can find the download under the thread "This is absolutely amazing it will revolutionize your shows! posted 9/24 by Kellyredhead.:love:

Related to Lisa Amblo Cookware Shpeel Recorded?

1. What is the Lisa Amblo Cookware Shpeel Recorded?

The Lisa Amblo Cookware Shpeel Recorded is a digital recording of a live demonstration from Pampered Chef showcasing the features and benefits of the Lisa Amblo cookware line.

2. How long is the recording?

The recording is approximately 30 minutes long and includes a step-by-step guide on how to use the cookware and recipes to try.

3. Can I access the recording multiple times?

Yes, the recording is available for unlimited viewing, so you can watch it as many times as you'd like.

4. Is the Lisa Amblo Cookware Shpeel Recorded available for purchase?

Yes, the recording is available for purchase and can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Will the recording teach me how to use the cookware?

Yes, the recording is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of the features and benefits of the Lisa Amblo cookware line and how to use it effectively in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • Kristina21
  • Products and Tips
Replies