• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Limo From the Airport for Conference #3

We are definitely considering AIRPORT TAXI & LIMO. They have a great website and we read some great reviews. Their rates are definitely reasonable and they have a lot of options. Airport Taxi & Limo Their rates start at $27 for a mini van and $129 for a Lincoln. They offer free airport transfers for a limited time. They also have a lot of options for customization, such as adding a DVD player or a Jacuzzi. Their customer service is top notch. They have a lot of limo options, such as minivans, Lincolns, and stretch limos. Their limo
Karen
Gold Member
Hi Everyone--
I just wanted to let you know that four people from my cluster have rented a limo to take us from O'Hare to the Sheraton Towers Downtown for Conference #3. We will be arriving on Wednesday morning around 11:46 on American Airlines.

The limo that we rented seats six people. Right now the 4 of us are paying $25 each. If there are two more people out there who would like to join us, you are more than welcome, just email me and we can work something out. By doing this we can cut the cost a little more for everyone and be more comfortable and have a more enjoyable ride than the shuttles provide. (In the past we've found that this has sometimes been cheaper than the shuttle prices and it is definately more enjoyable and relaxing.)

Thanks!

Our group is too big to join you (we have 8) but can I ask you where you rented your limo through?

LimoI contacted two companies that I found on line. Here are the prices that I received and their phone #s. Keep in mind, this is for a 6-person limo:

Allied Coach & Limo 866-690-2200
Rental of Limo $79.00
Tax $4.00 flat fee
15% gratuity

American Coat 630-629-0001
Rental of Limo $85.00 (this inlcudes the tax)
Gratuity 20%

We did this a couple of years ago when we went to conference and it was much better than taking the shuttles. More room and more comfort. We were able to meet up with some consultants at the airport that also joined us to split the cost, which we might be able to do this year as well.

When will your group be arriving and leaving? What hotel are you staying at?

We are arriving the 13th at 2:15 pm then leaving the 17th at 8:30 am. We had quite a bit of trouble this year securing rooms at the Conference Hotels for all of the nights we needed so we made alternate arrangements. We are staying at the Embassy Suites just down the road from the Sheraton. I am soooo excited!!! I can not wait. Wednesday can not come fast enough. :)

Embassy SuitesHi Dawn
I just got back from conference yesterday and my cluster stayed at the Embassy Suites next to the Sheraton. WOW great rooms, great service, You will enjoy it. Have Fun... :)

Thanks for the imput!!! Last year we stayed at an old historic conference hotel. The Lobby was beautiful but the rooms were old and dated. It worked just fine to sleep in but it sure will be nice this year to have the extra living room just to get out from each others feet! LOL

Did you have an amazing time??? Don't reveal any secrets but let us know how exciting it was.

dawnsclassycupboard said:
We are arriving the 13th at 2:15 pm then leaving the 17th at 8:30 am. We had quite a bit of trouble this year securing rooms at the Conference Hotels for all of the nights we needed so we made alternate arrangements. We are staying at the Embassy Suites just down the road from the Sheraton. I am soooo excited!!! I can not wait. Wednesday can not come fast enough. :)

I just returned from conference yesterday. We stayed at the Embassy Suites. They are awesome!! You get a full breakfast buffet every morning with a chef making up individual omelets if you desire. There are also FREE drinks every night between 5:30 and 7:30. Very nice staff as well!!

Conference was soooooo...........exciting. You are going to be loving it!! :)

Limo Service that's EXCELLENTHi, I'm new to this awesome site but I attended the first conference session and we found the MOST EXCELLENT limo service. The company is AIRPORT Taxi & Limo. They offer mini vans or Lincolns. My roommate & I shared a Lincoln and our driver was Sherif. He was so professional...we felt like Hollywood Stars. We each only paid $26.00 (but I believe 4 could fit comfortably) and the ride was so much more comfortable than any taxi or shuttle. He even took us back to the airport on Sunday (a day he doesn't normally work).

Make sure you ask for SHERIF (his personal number is 773.216.5366) We are keeping his card for next year's conference.

Hopefully, this info isn't too late!

1. How do I book a limo from the airport for Conference #3?

To book a limo for Conference #3, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-555-1234 or email us at [email protected]. Our team will assist you with all the necessary arrangements for your airport transportation.

2. What are the rates for a limo from the airport for Conference #3?

The rates for a limo from the airport for Conference #3 vary depending on the type of vehicle, distance, and time of day. Please contact our customer service team for a customized quote.

3. Are there any additional fees for a limo from the airport for Conference #3?

There may be additional fees for tolls, parking, and gratuity. Please confirm with our customer service team at the time of booking for a complete breakdown of fees.

4. Can I make changes to my limo reservation for Conference #3?

Yes, you can make changes to your limo reservation for Conference #3 by contacting our customer service team at least 24 hours before your scheduled pick-up time. Please note that changes are subject to availability and may incur additional fees.

5. What is the cancellation policy for a limo from the airport for Conference #3?

The cancellation policy for a limo from the airport for Conference #3 varies depending on the type of vehicle and time of cancellation. Please refer to your reservation confirmation or contact our customer service team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ChefChris