• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lemon Drop Cookies: The Perfect Pick-Me-Up for Your Best Friend

In summary, the ingredients for Lemon Drop Cookies-Yummy include: 1 cup unsalted butter, 1 cup sugar, 1 egg, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 teaspoons lemon zest, 2 cups all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 cup powdered sugar for dusting. These cookies can be made gluten-free by substituting the all-purpose flour with a gluten-free flour blend. They will stay fresh for up to 5 days if stored in an airtight container at room temperature, or up to 3 months if frozen. Bottled lemon juice can be used as a substitute for fresh, but a high-quality brand
Humble Beginnings
My best friend just broke up with her boyfriend, she loves lemon shots....so to cheer her up I made her the Lemon Drop Cookies. They are delicious! Just some advice, I used the small scoop and it made 2 dozen vs the 4 dozen the recipes says. Also make sure to roll the entire cookie without missing some spots otherwise they look pale in some spots. Otherwise these are a winner!

My daughter calls them "a little taste of heaven" :)

Humble Beginnings said:
My best friend just broke up with her boyfriend, she loves lemon shots....so to cheer her up I made her the Lemon Drop Cookies. They are delicious! Just some advice, I used the small scoop and it made 2 dozen vs the 4 dozen the recipes says. Also make sure to roll the entire cookie without missing some spots otherwise they look pale in some spots. Otherwise these are a winner!

Do you think you could post that recipe? we don't have that cookbook in canada... thanks!

It is a great recipe isn't it! I made a double batch for a fundraiser not to long ago and they were a hit.

Veevahchef said:
Do you think you could post that recipe? we don't have that cookbook in canada... thanks!

What cookbook is it in?

Related to Lemon Drop Cookies: The Perfect Pick-Me-Up for Your Best Friend

What are the ingredients for Lemon Drop Cookies-Yummy?

The ingredients for Lemon Drop Cookies-Yummy include: 1 cup unsalted butter, 1 cup sugar, 1 egg, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 teaspoons lemon zest, 2 cups all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 cup powdered sugar for dusting.

Can I make these cookies gluten-free?

Yes, you can make Lemon Drop Cookies-Yummy gluten-free by substituting the all-purpose flour with a gluten-free flour blend. We recommend using a 1-to-1 ratio blend for best results.

How long do these cookies stay fresh?

If stored in an airtight container at room temperature, these cookies will stay fresh for up to 5 days. You can also freeze them for longer storage, up to 3 months.

Can I use bottled lemon juice instead of fresh?

While fresh lemon juice is preferred for the best flavor, you can use bottled lemon juice as a substitute. Just be sure to use a high-quality brand for the best results.

Are these cookies suitable for a vegan diet?

No, unfortunately these Lemon Drop Cookies-Yummy contain butter and eggs, making them unsuitable for a vegan diet. However, you can try using vegan butter and an egg replacer for a potential substitute.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brucemcc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedpnina
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
janej76
  • pampchefrhondab