• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lemon and Rosemary Oil Dipping Seasoning

In summary, the Lemon and Rosemary Oil Dipping Seasoning contains sea salt, rosemary, lemon peel, onion, garlic, and other natural flavors. It is gluten-free and suitable for those with celiac disease or gluten sensitivities. This seasoning can be used for dipping bread or vegetables, adding flavor to marinades and dressings, sprinkling on roasted vegetables, or as a rub for meats. It can also be used for cooking, but the quantities should be adjusted to taste. It is best stored in a cool, dry place and should be used within 1-2 years of opening.
kcnancy
Gold Member
Lemon and Rosemary Oil Dipping Seasoning

3 Jars of Lemon and Rosemary Oil Dipping Seasoning. I will be glad to combine shipping if you are interested in more than one of my sale items.

List Date: 5/25/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Lemon and Rosemary Oil Dipping Seasoning
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $10.3 + Shipping TDB

http://classifieds.panjo.com/chef-success/listings/lemon-and-rosemary-oil-dipping-seasoning-65237/purchase
--------------------------------------
http://classifieds.panjo.com/ga.aspx?utmac=MO-29521689-5&utmn=2058887843&utmr=-&utmp=ForumThread.html&guid=ON
http://imagecdn.panjo.com/images/0f02a2d1-52cc-4ef0-8398-c9d045c1569a2.jpg

1. What are the ingredients in the Lemon and Rosemary Oil Dipping Seasoning?

The ingredients in our Lemon and Rosemary Oil Dipping Seasoning include: sea salt, rosemary, lemon peel, onion, garlic, and other natural flavors.

2. Is this seasoning gluten-free?

Yes, our Lemon and Rosemary Oil Dipping Seasoning is gluten-free and suitable for those with celiac disease or gluten sensitivities.

3. How should I use this seasoning?

This seasoning is perfect for dipping bread or vegetables, or for adding flavor to marinades and dressings. You can also sprinkle it on roasted vegetables or use it as a rub for meats.

4. Can I use this seasoning for cooking?

While this seasoning is intended for dipping and marinating, you can also use it as a seasoning for cooking. Just be sure to adjust the quantities to your taste.

5. How should I store this seasoning?

We recommend storing our Lemon and Rosemary Oil Dipping Seasoning in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. It is best used within 1-2 years of opening.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
  • kcnancy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
  • kcnancy