• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can We Honor Paige Birgfeld's Legacy?

In summary, to create a Legacy Memorial Page for Paige, log in to your Pampered Chef account, go to "My Parties," select "Legacy Memorial Page," and click on "Create a New Page." Customize the design and layout by choosing themes, fonts, colors, and adding/removing sections. To donate to Paige's chosen charity, click on the "Donate Now" button on the page. You can also add memories and messages by clicking on "Add Memory." The page is private by default, but can be made public.
Bump for today's morning crowd.

Thank you KG for providing this link. Light of lights and the stillness of death never means an end. Life never ends as long as there are memories. Many of us who met, knew or even just followed Paige's story thanks to you, will always have a friend named Paige.

Bump for tomorrow's morning crowd.

Page:

Dear Paige's family,

I am deeply saddened to hear about the loss of your beloved Paige. She was a cherished member of our Pampered Chef family and her passion for cooking and sharing delicious meals with others will always be remembered. I have fond memories of working with Paige and I will miss her dearly. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. I have added my message to the memorial page and I hope it brings some comfort to know that she touched so many lives with her kind and generous spirit. May her memory live on through the delicious meals she shared and the love she spread.

With heartfelt sympathy,

Related to How Can We Honor Paige Birgfeld's Legacy?

1. How do I create a Legacy Memorial Page for Paige?

To create a Legacy Memorial Page for Paige, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Pampered Chef website and log in to your account.
2. Click on the "My Parties" tab.
3. Select "Legacy Memorial Page" from the menu.
4. Click on the "Create a New Page" button.
5. Fill out the required information, including Paige's name and a brief description.
6. Upload photos and videos of Paige.
7. Share the page with friends and family to contribute memories and messages.
8. Save and publish the page to make it live.

2. Can I customize the design and layout of the Legacy Memorial Page?

Yes, you can customize the design and layout of the Legacy Memorial Page for Paige.
You can choose from different themes, fonts, and colors to personalize the page.
You can also add or remove sections, rearrange the order of content, and add personalized messages.

3. How can I donate to Paige's chosen charity through the Legacy Memorial Page?

To donate to Paige's chosen charity through the Legacy Memorial Page, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Legacy Memorial Page for Paige.
2. Click on the "Donate Now" button.
3. Choose the donation amount and fill out the required information.
4. Select the charity organization.
5. Click on "Donate" to complete the donation.

4. Can I add memories and messages to the Legacy Memorial Page for Paige?

Yes, you can add memories and messages to the Legacy Memorial Page for Paige.
You can click on the "Add Memory" button and upload photos, videos, or write a message to share your memories of Paige.
You can also leave comments on existing memories and messages from others.

5. Is the Legacy Memorial Page for Paige private or public?

The Legacy Memorial Page for Paige is private by default.
Only those who have the page link or have been invited can view and contribute to the page.
However, you can choose to make the page public if you want to share it with a larger audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • The_Kitchen_Guy