1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Layaway Plan contract

1. pchefinski

pchefinski Advanced Member

I have just started doing layaway plans (monthly payments for an order of $150 or more; processed as a show at the collection of all pmts) and have one girl interested in starting one. But since I'll be holding money for my customers, I should have some sort of "contract" paperwork. I want to make it as simple as possible, but be able to give security to the customer, as it is totally built on trust. Anyone have any ideas on how I should go about this? I thought I should have a "contract" sort of, that states the specifics of the plan and requires signatures of both myself and the customer.. and then give a copy to the customer and keep one in my file for safe keeping.

This is completely new territory, but something that I'm already finding people interested in. (It first started as a cookware layaway, but I expanded it to be for any order of $150 or more.) Thanks so much.

God bless.
    ~Amanda

Nov 9, 2005
  2. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

Amanda,
    Just a thought but do you have an old or current layaway contract with Wal-mart or some other store? Take a look at it. It might give you some ideas about what to say or do with the whole lawaway plan.

Nov 9, 2005
  3. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

I have two here...one is in publisher and one is in word. The word one is outdated (points program etc) but it might give you a start of what to use. If anyone knows how to convert the publisher one that would be great since I saved it and can't even open it since it's not a word or adobe file!

Nov 10, 2005
  4. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

I do not have publisher on my computer, so I can't even read it otherwise I would be glad to convert it; however, I did update the word version of it and attached it for everyone's use. Thank you for posting the flyers. I could really use this for a lot of my customers!!!

Attached Files:

5. pchefinski

pchefinski Advanced Member

Thank you..

Thank you for those :) I really appreciate it. I wanted to put a half-pg flyer in the catalogs I'm sending out today, and that will help me feel more secure and at ease with offering the layaway plan..

God bless!

Nov 10, 2005
  6. KHocutt

KHocutt Member

converting publisher file

You can go to pdf99.com and download what you need to convert to adobe reader file. It's free. There is an upgrade that is for sale, but I just use the free one. Once you have created the document in Publisher or whatever... you then go to "print" and choose pdf and it converts in on the screen and then you can save it. :)

Nov 12, 2005
  7. n8vtxn

n8vtxn Member

converted publisher file

I have converted the publisher file to a word doc.

Leesa

Attached Files:

Nov 13, 2005
  8. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

Thank you.. I really like the flyers and the idea in general, hopefully, this will help boost sales!

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted