1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Kitchen Tips (videos)

1. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Nov 4, 2009
  2. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Hmmmm....I'm gonna have to try the egg trick....looks like fun! My son and daughter will get a kick out of it! lol

Thanks!

3. Mrs.H.

Mrs.H. Novice Member

WOW! Boiling potatoes, takes all the good stuff out of them if you peel them first, so that potato trick will be used from now on at my house! Thanks so much for finding this!:thumbup:

Nov 4, 2009
  4. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

They all look very cool, but I'm thinking we don't want to share the potato one with our customers, they might stop buying our peelers!

Nov 6, 2009
  5. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

I wouldn't worry too much about them not wanting to buy peelers due to watching that because people still need to peel carrots and cucumbers and such. :D By sharing tips with them, they start to value our knowledge and will come for more ideas and such. (Plus, there's lots more stuff in the catalog to sell...I don't think I've sold a single peeler yet!) :D

Nov 6, 2009
  6. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

Yep, that's all true, I was kind of just joking, because like you said, there are many other things to peel then potatoes!:balloon:

Nov 6, 2009
Have something to add?