• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit Enhancements: Exploring Solutions to Increase Efficiency

In summary, Kit enhancements is a program that offers new consultants 40% off in their 4th month and every year in April. You can order any product in the catalog for 40% off, but are limited to 1 of each item. You can also use the PC$ you earn in your first 90 days to pay for it. Fall samples will be available starting near the end of July and will be available to current consultants until September 30.
PCSarahjm
What is Kit enhancements?

Kit enhancement is a program that lets you add to your consultant kit supplies at a 40% discount. For new consultants, you can order products at 40% off in your 4th month. For everyone else, it's every year in April. You can order any product in the catalog for 40% off, but are limited to 1 of each item.

So what do you suggest I get?

I recommend things that you think you'll use at a show frequently: stones, simple additions pieces, scrapers, etc. Read through your favorite show recipes and make a list of the tools they use. What's great about kit enhancement is that you can use the PC$ that you earn in your first 90 days to pay for it!

My 4th month is August will I beable to order new fall products then??? Sorry I am so full of questions.... I am new and I really have know idea where else to find this information. This site has been so helpful!!!

This is a great site but don't forget your recruiter and director are also great sources of information. I don't think you can get fall products, only what is current in August. You will have an opportunity to purchase your fall products really soon (by the end of the month I think) at the sample price which is usually about 50%.

That's correct, Susan.You can order items from the current catalog as a Kit Enhancement order. You're also limited to 1 of each item, and a total retail of $500 ($300 after discount).Fall samples will be available starting near the end of July, and will be available to current consultants until September 30. We'll be able to purchase them at 50% off. If you earned any in the June/July sell-a-thon, you can either skip ordering those items, or order duplicates to use as gifts (or to keep one in your kitchen and one in your kit).

I was sad to read that we cannot purchase anything that came with our kit. I love the prep bowls and we only got two of them. I would have loved to get the entire 6 in the 40% off month. Same thing for the easy-read cups--we got the large one, so I assume that means we can't get the whole set during kit enhancement months. Right?

You might be able to...not sure though. Maybe you can call and ask HO.

LibrarianChef said:
I was sad to read that we cannot purchase anything that came with our kit. I love the prep bowls and we only got two of them. I would have loved to get the entire 6 in the 40% off month. Same thing for the easy-read cups--we got the large one, so I assume that means we can't get the whole set during kit enhancement months. Right?

I would email or call HO and check on that one.......because you only got a "sample" of the product, maybe you can get the whole set as part of your kit enhancement.

Thanks Becky and Ellen. Yes, I just need to call and ask them. I would also love double of other items--like the classic batter bowl, etc. Some items are just great to have two of. But I also understand why they do it--making sure we're not letting guests order at 40% off or buying for everyone on our Christmas lists, etc. ;)

Related to Kit Enhancements: Exploring Solutions to Increase Efficiency

What is a kit enhancement?

A kit enhancement is a product or tool that is added to a Pampered Chef kit to improve its functionality and increase efficiency in the kitchen.

How do kit enhancements increase efficiency?

Kit enhancements are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more efficient. They can help save time, reduce mess, and improve the overall cooking experience.

What types of kit enhancements does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kit enhancements, including specialized kitchen tools, storage solutions, and recipe books. Some popular examples include our Quick Cooker, Garlic Press, and Flexible Cutting Mats.

Can I purchase kit enhancements separately?

Yes, kit enhancements can be purchased separately from our kits. They are also frequently included in our host rewards and customer specials, so be sure to check those out for great deals on kit enhancements.

How do I know which kit enhancements I need?

The best way to determine which kit enhancements would be most useful for you is to evaluate your cooking habits and needs. Consider the types of meals you typically prepare and any challenges you may face in the kitchen. Our consultants are also available to offer personalized recommendations based on your specific needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • clshirk
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • esavvymom