• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit Enhancement Month: Uncovering the Details

In summary, Kit Enhancement Month is a month-long event at Pampered Chef that offers exclusive deals and discounts on top-selling products to enhance cooking experiences. It typically takes place in September and can be participated in by visiting the website or connecting with a consultant. These deals cannot be combined with other promotions, but are available in select countries where Pampered Chef operates.
ivebeen4given
I have found it is faster to get info on here cause I get info from many people and end up finding out everything I could have every asked for and more. I still ask my director but everyone on here is so knowledgable(sp?)

What is kit enhancement month what kind of deal is it, how does it affect new consultant?

Basically I am trying to find out what I need to do and when.

TIA

Kit Enhancement happens every April for all consultants and a special one in the 4th month of a new consultant (if yours happens to be in April, it gets moved to May). In both KE months you can purchase one of any item up to $500 retail value. In your 4th month, you cannot purchase anything that originally came in your kit. That's about it. You can use PC$ to make it worth your while. It's all at 40% off, forgot that part!

so, it sounds like....if you're qualified, you get the kit enhancement in April. and then another one in your 4th full month, right?

I signed up and qualified in March, so I get one in April and July.....right?

Holy Shiza!!!! YAY!!!! too bad it doesn't go over two seasons, lol.

Related to Kit Enhancement Month: Uncovering the Details

1. What is Kit Enhancement Month?

Kit Enhancement Month is a special month-long event at Pampered Chef where we offer exclusive deals and discounts on our top-selling products to help enhance your cooking experience.

2. When does Kit Enhancement Month take place?

Kit Enhancement Month typically takes place in the month of September, but the exact dates may vary each year. Be sure to stay updated on our website and social media for the latest information.

3. How do I participate in Kit Enhancement Month?

To participate in Kit Enhancement Month, simply visit our website or connect with a Pampered Chef consultant to browse and purchase the discounted products. You can also host a virtual or in-person cooking party during this month to earn free products and discounts.

4. Can I combine Kit Enhancement Month deals with other promotions?

Unfortunately, Kit Enhancement Month deals cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards or purchase products at regular price separately.

5. Are Kit Enhancement Month deals available in all countries?

Kit Enhancement Month deals are only available in select countries where Pampered Chef operates. Please check our website or contact a consultant to see if Kit Enhancement Month is available in your region.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pc_jessica
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • wycohibito