• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit Enhacement for New Consultants?

In summary, a Kit Enhancement for New Consultants is an optional add-on package that offers additional products and tools to help new Pampered Chef consultants get started. The cost of the package ranges from $50 to $100 and includes a mix of popular products and business tools. Purchasing a Kit Enhancement is not required, but it can help kickstart your business. You can purchase it through your consultant's website or by contacting them directly.
Kinet
At what month is that? I think it's 6 but I'm not sure.

Month 4 - I signed in Feb - mine is May.

Everyone's is April :)

I signed in Feb and Mine is May as well. We also get in on the April one as well!

NMmommy said:
I signed in Feb and Mine is May as well. We also get in on the April one as well!

So I've been told numerous times! :)

I asked my director and she said it was at my 5th month.

I checked in Recipe for Success and it says "New Consultants are allowed an additional kit enhancement month in their 5th full month."

So, if I started October 10th, my "full" month is March 10th, right?

Kit enhancement for new consultants is the fourth month. What month was your SS month one? If you started in the middle of October, I'm guessing your SS 1 was November. If that's the case, then your fourth month would have been in February. But, keep in mind, you still get to take advantage of the kit enhancement for all consultants in April!

Kinet said:
I asked my director and she said it was at my 5th month.

I checked in Recipe for Success and it says "New Consultants are allowed an additional kit enhancement month in their 5th full month."

So, if I started October 10th, my "full" month is March 10th, right?

This 5th month thing must be for the new program.

Go back to your original "welcome to PC" email where it states your first month or 30 and 90 day dates and it will also state your KE month.

Related to Kit Enhacement for New Consultants?

What is a Kit Enhancement for New Consultants?

A Kit Enhancement for New Consultants is an optional add-on package that contains additional products to help you start your Pampered Chef business with a bang.

How much does a Kit Enhancement for New Consultants cost?

The cost of a Kit Enhancement for New Consultants varies depending on the products included, but it typically ranges from $50 to $100.

What products are included in a Kit Enhancement for New Consultants?

The specific products included in a Kit Enhancement for New Consultants may vary, but it typically includes a mix of popular Pampered Chef products and business tools to help you get started.

Do I have to purchase a Kit Enhancement for New Consultants?

No, a Kit Enhancement for New Consultants is completely optional. It is designed to help you kickstart your business, but you can still be successful without it.

How do I purchase a Kit Enhancement for New Consultants?

You can purchase a Kit Enhancement for New Consultants through your consultant's website or by contacting them directly. They will be able to provide you with more information and help you with the purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brennan1265
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
blarrabee
  • mbranham