• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kick Butt Booths Program: Honest Reviews & Opinions from Real Users

In summary, a "Kick Butt Booth" is a display table used at Pampered Chef parties to showcase products and engage guests. Setting up a "Kick Butt Booth" is easy and can increase sales and bookings. No special purchases are needed as all necessary materials are provided. The booth can also be customized to fit personal style or party theme.
Melissa78
Gold Member
Has anyone purchased the Kick Butt Booths program? I'm not talking the mini free one - the wallet drainer version. :) Just wondering what the opinions were and if it was decent. There's one testimonial on there from a PC Consultant however, the fact that the same testimonial keeps showing up doesn't say a lot to me.

Just curious.

I signed up for the free one and it seemed to have the same tips I had already heard elsewhere. I know that doesn't help you but I would think if the FREE version didn't have anything new then the costly program wouldn't either. I mean if I had two products-one free and one costly I'd use the Free as a teaser and at least put one new thing up there. There is an MP3 file on CC that is really good Booths Build Business. Sorry not much help on the costly version...

Thanks for your input - you do have an interesting point that I would not have thought of!

Related to Kick Butt Booths Program: Honest Reviews & Opinions from Real Users

What is a "Kick Butt Booth"?

A "Kick Butt Booth" is a display table set up at a Pampered Chef party or event that showcases our products and allows guests to interact with them. It is a fun and engaging way to introduce people to our high-quality kitchen tools and cooking solutions.

How do I set up a "Kick Butt Booth" at my party?

Setting up a "Kick Butt Booth" is easy! Simply choose a table or countertop area in a central location, and use our provided display materials to arrange and showcase our products. You can also incorporate hands-on demos and product samples to make it even more interactive.

What are the benefits of having a "Kick Butt Booth" at my party?

Having a "Kick Butt Booth" at your party can greatly increase sales and bookings. It allows guests to see, touch, and try our products, which can lead to more purchases and interest in hosting their own parties. It also adds an element of fun and excitement to the party atmosphere.

Do I need to purchase anything special for my "Kick Butt Booth"?

No, you do not need to purchase anything special for your "Kick Butt Booth". We provide all the necessary display materials and product samples for you to use. You can also use your own Pampered Chef products to showcase and demonstrate.

Can I customize my "Kick Butt Booth" to fit my personal style or theme?

Yes, you can definitely customize your "Kick Butt Booth" to fit your personal style or party theme. Our display materials are versatile and can be arranged in different ways to create a unique and personalized display. You can also add decorations and props to make it even more eye-catching.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • abigailhutch
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies