• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Hires and Potential Hires: Updates on Our Team - #6 Signed, #8 Technically

In summary, the conversation was about the importance of effective communication in relationships. The participants discussed the benefits of actively listening, being honest and using "I" statements. They also emphasized the need for open and respectful communication in order to build trust and understanding. Additionally, they mentioned how technology can sometimes hinder communication in relationships and the importance of setting boundaries and making time for face-to-face interactions.
loreo
#6! Technically #8 but my first two have quit :(

Still talking with two more for this month :)
Oh so close!

Congrats! :D

Congrats! I went to Director Express yesterday, and now I KNOW I can do it, too!

pampchefsarah said:
Congrats! I went to Director Express yesterday, and now I KNOW I can do it, too!

I am right there with you Sarah!:D

Don't give up, keep talking to those potential hires and I'm sure you'll find the perfect fit for our team! It can be tough when we have turnover, but it also presents new opportunities for growth and fresh perspectives. Stay positive and keep up the great work!

1. What is the current status of your new hires and potential hires?

As of now, we have had six people sign on to our team, but unfortunately, two of them have already quit. We are still in talks with two more potential hires for this month.

2. Can you provide more information about the two potential hires you are still talking with?

We are in the final stages of negotiations with these two potential hires and hope to have them officially join our team soon. We are excited about the skills and experience they can bring to our team.

3. How do the recent changes in your team affect the overall progress of your projects?

The recent changes in our team have caused a slight delay in the progress of our projects, but we are confident that with the new hires and potential hires, we will be able to catch up and continue moving forward successfully.

4. What measures are you taking to ensure that future hires are a good fit for your team?

We have implemented a thorough hiring process that includes multiple interviews and assessments to ensure that potential hires have the necessary skills and values to fit in with our team culture. We also make sure to provide a clear job description and expectations to potential hires to avoid any misunderstandings.

5. Are you considering any other candidates for future hires?

Yes, we are always open to considering other candidates who may be a good fit for our team. We continuously review applications and conduct interviews to find the best talent to join our team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • mrssyvo