• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the secret to signing two recruits in just one week?

In summary, after signing your second recruit, it is important to communicate regularly and provide necessary guidance and information. To ensure their success, proper training and support should be given. Some common challenges you may face include lack of motivation and time management issues, which should be addressed early on. Celebrating and recognizing their achievement can also help maintain a positive relationship.
Stephaniecafe
Hey guys! I've been out with health stuff and work, but the new recruiting incentive has really motivated me! Yesterday signed my second recuit (in a week!) So excited! It feels good to be back!

That is awesome! What a way to come back.

WAAA-HOOOO!!!
great job!!!

YEA!!! Great job!

Congratulations!!! That is awesome!

That is wonderful. Good for you! It's inspiring to hear.

Great Job!!! Do you have any tips?

Welcome back! We've missed your sage (and parsley and rosemary!) comments on diverse topics. ;)

LeslieSGI said:
Welcome back! We've missed your sage (and parsley and rosemary!) comments on diverse topics. ;)

Awe shucks!:blushing:

woo hoo to you :) that is a great week! congrats :)

That's great! Congrats!
God bless,
Amanda

What should be my next steps after signing my second recruit?

After signing your second recruit, it is important to communicate with them regularly and provide them with all the necessary information and guidance to help them succeed. You should also continue to network and prospect for more potential recruits to continue growing your team.

How can I make sure my second recruit is successful?

To ensure the success of your second recruit, it is important to provide them with proper training, support, and resources. Encourage them to set goals and work towards them, and be available to answer any questions or concerns they may have.

What are some common challenges I may face with my second recruit?

Some common challenges you may face with your second recruit include lack of motivation, difficulty in understanding the business or product, and time management issues. It is important to address these challenges early on and provide the necessary support and guidance to help your recruit overcome them.

How can I celebrate and recognize the achievement of signing my second recruit?

There are several ways to celebrate and recognize the achievement of signing your second recruit. You can publicly acknowledge and congratulate them on social media or during team meetings, offer incentives or rewards for their hard work, or simply express your gratitude and appreciation for their efforts.

What are some tips for maintaining a positive relationship with my second recruit?

To maintain a positive relationship with your second recruit, it is important to communicate openly and honestly, listen to their feedback and concerns, provide regular training and support, and recognize and celebrate their achievements. It is also important to maintain a professional and respectful attitude at all times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DMB75
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • lockhartkitchen