• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Got My Living Green Party Pack!

In summary, the Brita bottles do not have Brita filters, the wild flower seed packs are too cute, and Andrea's aunt has been diagnosed with cancer.
pampermejolene
Gold Member
There is more stuff in there than I thought. I am a lil disappointed, I thought that the Brita bottles would have Brita filters on them :( But, it's free so whatever!
And the wild flower seed packs are too cute! They look like little wild flowers and you plant the whole thing!

I don't remember your name, but thanks to the fellow cheffer who recommended the HouseParty Website! YAY!! Can't wait for this weekend!

I got the same party pack!! How exciting!!

Got mine as well - Love the scott papertowels coupons!!! I already use the cleaning product and LOVE them! And the wildflower seeds - too cute!!!

I believe it was Olkabell who recommended the site - Thanks for the lead!

Do you have the link...I'd like to check it out!! ;)

http://houseparty.com/events

I just registered for the Ford Warriors in Pink party - we'll see what happens. My aunt is in town from OK and was just diagnosed with an aggressive and rare type of breast cancer. So it's now personal for me.

I registed for the Ford one as well - my mom is a survivor as is my sister and aunt - so its personal for me as well - SO sorry to hear abut your aunt Andrea - I hope all goes well!

OK, stupid questions about these house parties:• Will people be asked to buy anything? I'm already hosting one show for another product line and I am hesitant to ask people to buy anything that is NOT PC.• What if I don't have a Ford for people to take a ride in?

Di~

Nothing for people to buy...it's really all about advertising to your friends and family by allowing them to share in the products.

Not sure about the Ford one...my thoughts were that you WOULD need a Ford, though. You can sign up for any and all that interest you, and they just don't pick you if you don't fit their criterea/demographics that they are looking for.

I signed up for the Arm & Hammer party. I love their laundry detergent & toothpaste! I really wanted to do the Fisher-Price one, but I founf out about houseparty.com a day late.. I am keeping my fingers crossed for another baby/toddler party soooooooon!

I got jipped on this one - Are there two levels of hosts for this house party? I got my party pack and all I got was a small envelope with packets of seeds and coupons for Brita!

KristinS said:
I got jipped on this one - Are there two levels of hosts for this house party? I got my party pack and all I got was a small envelope with packets of seeds and coupons for Brita!

I got the same as you KristinS... :(
Last time I did a HouseParty there were lots of goodies for the guests to bring home. Boy are people going to be totally disappointed with this one.

KristinS said:

Yes, there was two levels for this one due to overwhelming response. The message I got said that 1000 people would receive the box with the Brita bottles, seeds, Scott coupons, etc. and another 2000 would receive a smaller package.

Hey, it's still free stuff! I think the seeds are adorable. I gave a bunch to a friend that does daycare so the kids can plant them and watch them grow.

Related to Just Got My Living Green Party Pack!

1. What comes in the Living Green Party Pack?

The Living Green Party Pack includes a set of 3 reusable produce bags, a set of 2 reusable shopping bags, and a bamboo cutting board.

2. Are the reusable bags machine washable?

Yes, the reusable produce and shopping bags are machine washable. We recommend washing them on a gentle cycle and air drying for best results.

3. Is the bamboo cutting board durable?

Yes, the bamboo cutting board is made from high-quality, durable bamboo that is naturally resistant to scratches and stains. It is also easy to clean and maintain.

4. Can I use the produce bags for storing other items besides produce?

Yes, the produce bags can be used for storing a variety of items such as snacks, toys, or even as a laundry bag for delicates. They are versatile and can be used for many purposes.

5. Is the Living Green Party Pack environmentally friendly?

Yes, the Living Green Party Pack is designed to help reduce single-use plastic waste and promote sustainable living. The bags are reusable and the cutting board is made from a renewable resource, bamboo.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sailortena
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jessica_momof6
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • grgann