• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Curious... How Much Did You Spend on

they come from Personal Sales or someone on your team bringing them in?The $50 goes towards your first 5 recruits whether they come from Personal Sales or someone on your team bringing them in.
its_me_susan
your fall/winter supplies?

I'm about to spend $59! Do directors get a discount on recruiting & super starter flyers? I know they get the low shipping throughout the month (not just once like us).

I spent nuthin'!! Woo Hoo - thanks to the TPC $360 credit...gotta love that!
I would have spent about $95 otherwise! (but that's cuz it's so easy to spend more when it's someone else's money - I woulda been a lot more picky choosey if I were actually PAYING for it)

dannyzmom said:
I spent nuthin'!! Woo Hoo - thanks to the TPC $360 credit...gotta love that!
I would have spent about $95 otherwise! (but that's cuz it's so easy to spend more when it's someone else's money - I woulda been a lot more picky choosey if I were actually PAYING for it)

Caroline, you made TPC this year??? Congratulations!!! Was that for your team? Or does everyone in the cluster get the credit or just the director?

I just spent way too much! $148.50 and it was going to be even more if I added the rolling tote to go! Next month I think I will invest in it! Gotta get my Fall booked to pay for it and start making some $$$$$!

I spent $77 / I ordered extra season's best to give away at my Sneak preview show.

mine was $179-----yes...i spent a lot BUT i only usually do 1-2 orders every 6 months.

Mine was about 175.00...but I ordered 6 packages of the fiesta seasoning mix. I cannot believe they are getting rid of the salsa alltogether. I was hoping they would split them up into singles. I was glad to see the guac. in singles. I have some customers who only want the salsa and some who only want the guac. I would like to see more of these types of products.

I was disappointed with my order. I ordered a new apron and was wanting the "discover the chef in you" printed on it. The order form showed it in blue and stated that the blue products were the new updated products, but I received the old apron. I have emailed HO to see if the other one is available yet or what happened.

This is kind of scary... I just spent $259! But, Mine was FREE! TPC dollars RULE! I ordered all I should need until Mid October. At first I was embarrassed that I spent so much but, I ordered items like Move up to Upper level Directorship, Training and Coaching Super starters, lots of bridal registry info and tons of catalogs. I do 2-3 shows a week so this isn't too bad considering the payback. I figure that $.39 catalog is the best advertisement I have. I want everyone I know to have one by their cookbooks with my name on it! I tell them to give me a call if there is a problem, a cooking question , they want to order a product or want to have a show to get a lot of products FREE. It seems to work for me.

mrssyvo said:
I spent $77 / I ordered extra season's best to give away at my Sneak preview show.

Shoot I forgot to order Season's Best!!!! Uggghhhhh!

Havent placed my order yet but I do have $150 in PC dollars to spend!!!

I spent $75 on supplies and $160 on samples! I fugure that I would buy it any as a customer, so I may as well get the discount and sell more by having a sample!

Pc Dollars
Cindycooks said:
Havent placed my order yet but I do have $150 in PC dollars to spend!!!

HOW DO y'all get these? I assume you don't buy them but somehow earned them?

thanks

You get $5O PC dollars when your first 5 recruits qualify. Sweet huh? Also, Directors can order them to use as incentives.....for example...we had a cash crock that 5 PC dollars went in every cluster meeting. I can't remember the details right now but I do knwo that the names stayed in the crock and that you had to have a show minimum.........

its_me_susan said:
Caroline, you made TPC this year??? Congratulations!!! Was that for your team? Or does everyone in the cluster get the credit or just the director?

I earned TPC in Personal Sales...just me, not my team.

You get $5O PC dollars when your first 5 recruits qualify

Somebody clarify this for me. OK - I have a total of 7 recruits but only 5 qualifies (2 were kitnappers). I have gotten a total of $200 in PC Dollars. Should I be getting $50 more PC Dollars for my recruit that qualified the end of June - or are the dollars only on your first 5 recruits whether or not they qualify. Know what I am sayiing - sorta hard to explain. I keep wondering whether or not that 5th check is gonna show up - not that I am really complaining.....

You get $5O PC dollars when your first 5 recruits qualify

Somebody clarify this for me. OK - I have a total of 7 recruits but only 5 qualified (2 were kitnappers). I have gotten a total of $200 in PC Dollars. Should I be getting $50 more PC Dollars for my recruit that qualified the end of June - or are the dollars only on your first 5 recruits whether or not they qualify. Know what I am sayiing - sorta hard to explain. I keep wondering whether or not that 5th check is gonna show up - not that I am really complaining.....

BTW - one recruit from way back in Feb, who I thought was a kitnapper has all of a sudden decided to become active and is putting together a catalog show and then going full swing in Sept. What about her since she was my 2nd recruit?

Cindycooks said:
Somebody clarify this for me. OK - I have a total of 7 recruits but only 5 qualified (2 were kitnappers). I have gotten a total of $200 in PC Dollars. Should I be getting $50 more PC Dollars for my recruit that qualified the end of June - or are the dollars only on your first 5 recruits whether or not they qualify. Know what I am sayiing - sorta hard to explain. I keep wondering whether or not that 5th check is gonna show up - not that I am really complaining.....

BTW - one recruit from way back in Feb, who I thought was a kitnapper has all of a sudden decided to become active and is putting together a catalog show and then going full swing in Sept. What about her since she was my 2nd recruit?

you get the $50 with each of your 1st 5 qualifying consultants. Sometimes it takes a few weeks to receive it. Why not call PC and see?

CAROLINE I AM SO SO PROUD OF YOU! What's the ring look like? How many shows did you average?

Cindycooks said:
Somebody clarify this for me. OK - I have a total of 7 recruits but only 5 qualifies (2 were kitnappers). I have gotten a total of $200 in PC Dollars. Should I be getting $50 more PC Dollars for my recruit that qualified the end of June - or are the dollars only on your first 5 recruits whether or not they qualify. Know what I am sayiing - sorta hard to explain. I keep wondering whether or not that 5th check is gonna show up - not that I am really complaining.....
You only get the $50 for the first 5 qualified recruits but you should receive the 25 free catalogs for all recruits until you promote.

its_me_susan said:
you get the $50 with each of your 1st 5 qualifying consultants. Sometimes it takes a few weeks to receive it. Why not call PC and see?

CAROLYN I AM SO SO PROUD OF YOU! What's the ring look like? How many shows did you average?

Aw thanks Susan!!!
The ring is gold, a cluster setting with 12 rubies...it's HUGE! And for the next 6 years, every time I earn TPC they will add a diamond to the setting!

I usually spend around $50-$75/month on supplies...it depends. Of course, I have been receiving FREE catalogs and PC dollars the last few months, so I really haven't spent anything!

This recruiting thing has some nice perks!

WOO-HOO!:p

Cindycooks said:

For your first 5 qualified recruits (no matter what order you recruited them in), you'll get $50 PC Dollars. If your recruit goes inactive before qualifying, you will NOT get the $50 PC Dollars even if she comes back and qualifies.
You'll be getting a call from PC to ask you if you'd like to be a Director when you hold 5 qualified and still active consultants in your 1st line.

HTH! :)

What did you order from the sample kits? I earned the first level and wanted ideas on what I should order to show everyone.
I know i want the grill pan and press. Not sure of what else! any ideas?

I plan on promoting to Director here in the next month or two, and when I do, I'll get the Director box with a ton of samples... so I'm not ordering a bunch. I am ordering package E, package F, most of the open stock items and the Grill Pan.
I have $150 in PC Dollars, so it'll cost me around $110+ tax

So, Laura...how many cheffers are you going to have staying with you at Leadership Summit ?!?

Haha :) I think a bunch of us are actually planning on getting a hotel downtown for Leadership, rather than driving each day! I'm about 40 minutes north of downtown Dallas, and really don't wanna fight traffic every morning!
Wouldnt that be a hoot to have a ton of PC cheffers for a sleepover? LOLPS: I plan on walking as a new Director at Leadership... will yall scream for me? :D

Laura, It sounds like you're so close to your goal! How many do you need to qualify before you can promote?

One. She has her shows scheduled for this month... so we'll see! :eek:

And, I just signed another today, who plans on qual. by the end of Aug... and have 7 more on the fence. One of my consultants just signed HER first recruit yesterday, too. It's an exciting time for our whole team!

I had TWO kitnappers in a row. :eek: but I'm so glad I hung in there... I have a fabulous upline that really works with me! :D

I spent about $65 for paperwork supplies. I had to cut back what I really wanted. I'll have to wait until I book some shows to pay for it.

Just spent $86 on supplies and ordered the grill press on Samples ($14). All FREE!!! And I still have $50 left in PC Dollars. Saving the rest until I decide what else I want. Just realized I forgot to order show planners for the hosts but I have some S/S ones which will be fine.
Y'all have to recruit, I'm just saying it is the BEST! I think the PC Dollars and the Home Depot Card & Knives is such a great recruiting incentive! I always forget to mention the PC Dollars for your first 5 recruits!

What do you all get in a directors box???

The Director kit is based on Level 3 of the Sell-a-thon in June. :)

I placed my order on July 31st and ordered some new paperwork and plan on ordering my new catalogs towards the end of August. I spent $35 on supplies and $135 on samples. I spent so little on the samples because I earned Level 3! Love it!:D

I ordered Pkg E,F, Grill Pan, Grill Press and the Large Grooved Cutting Board.:)

BethCooks4U said:
You only get the $50 for the first 5 qualified recruits but you should receive the 25 free catalogs for all recruits until you promote.

Really, 25 catalogs for each recruit until we become directors? Yeaaa!

Pampered Laura said:
I plan on promoting to Director here in the next month or two, and when I do, I'll get the Director box with a ton of samples... so I'm not ordering a bunch. I am ordering package E, package F, most of the open stock items and the Grill Pan.
I have $150 in PC Dollars, so it'll cost me around $110+ tax

Laura, don't you have to earn $1250 the 3 months before the samples are sent out? Are you saying that anytime we become directors in the season (as long as we do the 3 months sales requirements) we'll get the level 3 sample package? That will be nice! My goal is to promote by October (the director training is coming to my state). Hoping to sign #6 tomorrow, but only have 2 qualified... one of which is not active status... and 2 of the 5 already signed quit (one was a kit napper).

its_me_susan said:
Laura, don't you have to earn $1250 the 3 months before the samples are sent out? Are you saying that anytime we become directors in the season (as long as we do the 3 months sales requirements) we'll get the level 3 sample package? That will be nice! My goal is to promote by October (the director training is coming to my state). Hoping to sign #6 tomorrow, but only have 2 qualified... one of which is not active status... and 2 of the 5 already signed quit (one was a kit napper).
You have to sell $1,250 in products for 3 of the 4 designated months before the new products come out. This season was March, April, May, June. If you promote in October and you had 3 of those 4 months with sales of $1,250 you will get the fall director package!!

edit: correction on which months we could earn the products

Last edited:
Beth - I believe it is 3 of the 4 months before you promote is when you have to sell $1250. I should be promoting September 1, so I have to sell $1250 in 3 of the following: May, June, July and August. I also believe we have until December 1 to promote and get the fall products...I could be wrong on that one.

Yep. Before December 1st (per home office), and $1250 in the 3 months before you promote (per home office)...
I do around $4k a month, so I should be okay as soon as I promote - regardless if HO is wrong (again). LOL ! :D

Ok then I stand corrected. The requirement is stated in the director agreement, I believe, so just double check that if in doubt. ;)

SO far I have spent 54.00 in supplies......But I am getting ready to order some more next week!!!

Cindycooks said:
Just realized I forgot to order show planners for the hosts but I have some S/S ones which will be fine.

The show planners didn't change. I was going to order some, but noticed that they weren't showing as being updated! I was glad, too... I have a whole unopened pack still. :eek:

I ordered very small!! Just under $50, ordering just 25 catalogs and some order forms, and of course the new Season's Best! I'll place a larger order in Sept, after I get some commission. I took all of July off, so need to step it up for August and get my Fall rolling!!!

We were going to order the small package that included the new cutting board and mandolin, but now after hearing the negative reviews about the mandolin, I may just wait until kit enhancement time to get the cutting board.

I haven't ordered my supplies yet. I'm holding out as long as I can. I have $2 in PC bucks from my director (yes, I typed that right, $2) but I have two new recruits signing. If they both qualify fast (they are both wanting that knife), then I will get $100 more in PC bucks. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I spent $89 on supplies. I haven't even bought sample packages yet. I have alot of shows lined up for the fall so far so hopefully everyone will hold their shows.

Well I went ahead a prepared my samples order but my future hubby said don't hit the send button until next week when he gets paid...... urgggg... frustrating when ur dying to see ur new products.. I am ordering the smaller packages........... but I am going to order the larger ones' too!!!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • melaniepc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
melaniepc
  • rennea