• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just a Pampered Chef Public Service Announcement...

In summary, Janet recommends checking and double checking to make sure your show is entered correctly, and spending time to remind yourself and others of the deadline.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
;)

For those rushing to get your 2nd July show in by August 5th...

Don't rush so much that you forget to enter it as a JULY show and lose out on your pan (and 500 points if you went to conference).

Check and double check and triple check before you submit...

This public service announcement (PSA) features information for consultants only. Please do not download, distribute or in any other way use this PSA without express written consent of PC consultant. If you are not a consultant and would like to be one, we'd be glad to help you out. ...or sell you this wonderful stainless steel saute pan we are talking about. Ok, sorry, I have a corny sense of humor today.

LOL, what a good reminder Janet.

Good annoucement, if only you could have done it last month LOL! I did that exact thing on an ind. order to get me to the 1500k level! Forgot to submit it as June since it was July 1 so I was eager to enter and submit- when as soon as I submitted I realized I didn't change the date! Doooohhhhhhh!

Good reminder. This morning I thought, wahoo my august show will be closing before the 5th.....oh wait, crap! it is an august show... I DON'T want to miss the saute pan and 500 pts!

Janet!

You made me laugh!! Last night when I submitted my second show, I had a split second heart attack when that exact thought ran through my mind!

Thank God...I had entered it correctly!

Thanks for reminding everyone...it's so easy to mess up like that and then lose out on an incentive!

KellyTheChef said:
Janet!

You made me laugh!!

I'm glad I can be good for an occasional comic relief... ;) My hubby thoroughly gets my wierd humor, but many don't!

Last night when I submitted my second show, I had a split second heart attack when that exact thought ran through my mind!

Thank God...I had entered it correctly!

Thanks for reminding everyone...it's so easy to mess up like that and then lose out on an incentive!

...just trying to prevent a few heart attacks since if I attach a defrib to my PC to try and save you guys, both you and it will die! They don't make USB attachments on defribs. ;)

...and new and old...we've all been there on the little screw-ups on submissions!

Guess how far off from $3000 I am!!

$7! Less than that I am at $2993.85! I cannot believe it! I have one more July show to close. I will be leaving tonight to drive 20 hours :eek: :rolleyes: to my family reunion. She thinks she will be able to close tonight. What on earth am I going to do?!!:eek:

If she doesn't call to close, submit an individual order for a trivet and give it away for a Christmas gift!

KellyTheChef said:
If she doesn't call to close, submit an individual order for a trivet and give it away for a Christmas gift!

I was just going to say that, LOL.

Chef Kearns said:

$7! Less than that I am at $2993.85! I cannot believe it! I have one more July show to close. I will be leaving tonight to drive 20 hours :eek: :rolleyes: to my family reunion. She thinks she will be able to close tonight. What on earth am I going to do?!!:eek:
Whoohooo for you! That's awesome Sandy!

Chef Kearns said:

Spend $7 girl!!!

And take catalogs to the family reunion !

jrstephens said:
Spend $7 girl!!!

And take catalogs to the family reunion !

...and add and RE-ADD to make sure you are above $3000!!!!

janetupnorth said:
;)

For those rushing to get your 2nd July show in by August 5th...

Don't rush so much that you forget to enter it as a JULY show and lose out on your pan (and 500 points if you went to conference).

Check and double check and triple check before you submit...

Question... I just got off the phone with HO because I'm having trouble getting my second July show to close out. She has "too much going on." When I asked them what the deadline was to get my pan, she told me it was tonight at midnight. This said August 5th. Should I call back??? Did she make a mistake???

I am panicking - I just called my other Fundraiser host in CA and they haven't mailed the show to me yet ARGGGH I told them I needed it by July 31. Glad I didn't give them any extra leeway. She promises to have it in the mail tomorrow. The other fundraiser is already in (1230+) but I need this second one for July. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE get here in time

Last edited:
Dawn4 said:
Question... I just got off the phone with HO because I'm having trouble getting my second July show to close out. She has "too much going on." When I asked them what the deadline was to get my pan, she told me it was tonight at midnight. This said August 5th. Should I call back??? Did she make a mistake???

I would call back and verify! On our sheets, it has said shows held before July 31st and submitted by August 5th.

To quote our sellathon flyer:

"July: To earn the newest piece of cookware, qualified Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows and Wedding Showers must be held July 1-31, and submitted no later than midnight CT on Aug. 5."

Related to Just a Pampered Chef Public Service Announcement...

1. What is the purpose of the "Just a Pampered Chef Public Service Announcement..."?

The purpose of this public service announcement is to educate and inform the public about the benefits of using Pampered Chef products in their cooking and meal preparation.

2. How does Pampered Chef differ from other cooking brands?

Pampered Chef offers high-quality, innovative cooking tools and products that are designed to make meal preparation easier and more enjoyable. Our products are also backed by a satisfaction guarantee and excellent customer service.

3. Are Pampered Chef products safe to use?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products are rigorously tested and meet or exceed industry safety standards. Our products are also made with high-quality, non-toxic materials.

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, Pampered Chef products can be purchased online through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also host a virtual party to earn free products and discounts.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online through our website or through a current consultant. You will receive training, support, and the opportunity to earn income through product sales and hosting parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
kitchencop