1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: June - Fleece Promotion

1. KellyRedHead

KellyRedHead Advanced Member

I almost forgot I had to order my fleece I won in June when my new recruit qualified.
    I usually wear a 18-20 (like a 1X) what size should I get and what color do you guys like the most - white, periwinkle blue (full zipper) or the mens black 1/4 zipper)??
    Also does the mens run differently, if that is the one I go with what size should I get?

Thanks!
    Kelly V.

Aug 28, 2009
  2. Melissa78

Melissa78 Veteran Member Gold Member

I bought the periwinkle one at NC since I did not get a recruit and I'm a 12-14 and the L fit me fine. So I'm thinking XL would be 16-18 and then 1X 18-20. I bought it b/c i thought it was more periwinkle (say more purple) and i was super excited until I got outside in natural light and its definitely a light cornflower blue. Its nice and I like it, but just my 2 cents on the size and color.

First decide: Do you want to pull it over your head or unzip it off. That narrows it down
    Then: White/BLue if zip up
    or
    Black if you want to pull it over your head.

Aug 28, 2009
  3. KellyRedHead

KellyRedHead Advanced Member

I am leaning more towards something I can wear in a hurry out the door.
    I like the pull over, but that would be something I would have to maybe pair with a turtleneck etc..
    My husband liked the men, figures he probably wants it!!

Kelly V.

Aug 28, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted