1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Joined This Site This Week, It's Great!

1. DebbieSAChef

DebbieSAChef Senior Member

Hello everyone I am excited to be on this website. It's great! I have been selling PC for only a little over a year but I love it. It's my fun time away from home. I have four kids a son who is 9, a daughter who is 8, a 19 month old daughter, and I just had a baby 2 months ago in Nov. who loves to nurse and stare at me at all hours of the night. So if you see me on here at 3 am, it's cause I am using that extra awake time to further my business. :eek: I had a show the day before he was born ($800) even in the midst of contractions!! I took off in Dec. and I am back on in Jan. I am really excited about earning the new pans!! I am excited to be a part of this site! I don't have any plans to become a director or anything, but I do love selling and earning PC products. I will never turn away a recruit but earning enough for home school curriculum, field trips and an occasional trip to McDonald's is good enough for me. I try to have only 4 shows a month. I love being my own boss!! My husband and my kids love it too!
    Debbie

Jan 19, 2006
  2. pamperedalf

pamperedalf Senior Member Silver Member

This biz is so great that we can choose to work as much as we want, when we want. I was just looking at my calender, and realized that april I will be out of town a lot, oh well I will just work extra hard in may. I love it. Welcome to the site!!!!!!! :D

Jan 20, 2006
Have something to add?