• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us in Schaumburg Tomorrow - Group of 5 Ready to Meet Up!

In summary, the Schaumburg event is open to anyone with a valid ticket or invitation, but attendees must comply with age restrictions and a specific dress code. There is a cost to attend, which varies based on the type of ticket and any discounts available. The dress code is typically business casual or cocktail attire, but it is recommended to check with the event organizers for any specific guidelines. Special accommodations are available for attendees with disabilities, but it is recommended to contact the organizers beforehand. Bringing a guest may depend on the type of ticket and the event's guidelines, so it is best to check with the organizers beforehand.
chefjeanine
Gold Member
I'll be there. Five of us are going in tomorrow afternoon.

Anyone else?

I am going, we have 7 from our group going.

I'm going with one other person from my cluster (the rest went to Omaha last weekend, but the date didn't work for the two of us).

My director and I will be there from my cluster. A few more from my AD's group. I am driving down Saturday morning with someone from my upline.

I will be there with one of my team mates....getting in late friday night...yeah!!!!! we have extra room in our hotel if interested...splitting the cost.

sorry room for 2 people.....text or call 618-225-7500

Six of us coming from the Quad City area - looking forward to it!

Related to Join Us in Schaumburg Tomorrow - Group of 5 Ready to Meet Up!

1. Who can attend the Schaumburg event?

Any individual with a valid ticket or invitation to the event can attend, as long as they adhere to the event's age restrictions and dress code.

2. Is there a cost to attend the event?

Yes, there is a ticket fee for attendees. The cost may vary depending on the type of ticket purchased and any discounts or promotions offered.

3. What is the dress code for the Schaumburg event?

The dress code for the event is typically business casual or cocktail attire. However, some events may have a specific dress code, so it is best to check with the event organizers beforehand.

4. Are there any special accommodations for attendees with disabilities?

Yes, the event organizers strive to make the event accessible for all attendees. Please contact the event organizers beforehand to discuss any special accommodations needed.

5. Can I bring a guest to the event?

It depends on the event and the type of ticket you have purchased. Some events may allow for a plus-one or guest, while others may have strict attendance guidelines. It is best to check with the event organizers beforehand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • deanna_g
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
deanna_g
  • SamanthaNicole