• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Me in Celebrating My Birthday with My New CS Family!

In summary, "Join Me in Celebrating My Birthday with My New CS Family!" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef exclusive to consultants. By joining, you will become part of a supportive and fun community and have the opportunity to celebrate your birthday with them. You can sign up to become a consultant and select the option to join the event. Even if your birthday has already passed, you can still join the celebration and become part of the CS family. Benefits include training, resources, and discounts on Pampered Chef products.
pamperedpnina
Well its my birthday and my DH is at a sleep study and I'm feeling lonely so I figured I'd share my day with my new CS family!

happy birthday
I hope you had a good day and don't feel lonely you are with your cheffers here!!!!! :chef::D

I miss my hubby :( its funny I've been married just under 4 years its amazing how attached I've become, I'm not sure I can sleep tonight I miss him!!!!!!!on the other hand my eyes are trying to shut on their own and I have a Dr.'s appointment at 8am I really really should go to bed but..................thanks for the birthday wish!

Happy birthday. I hope you had a good one.

Bon anniversaire!

Happy birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!:balloon:

:balloon:Happy Birthday!!:balloon:

Happy Birthday!!!

Hope you had a Happy Birthday!!!! :D:D:D

Happy Birthday!
God bless,
Amanda

Happy Birthday!

IF you think one night is bad, try 400 days and nights! The joys of being married to the military!

Enjoy your day!

Happy Birthday!

vwpamperedchef said:
Happy Birthday!

IF you think one night is bad, try 400 days and nights! The joys of being married to the military!

Enjoy your day!

I give you all the credit in the world!!! Thank you for the sacrifices you make everyday to keep us safe!!!

so far my birthday's been BORING!! though my day is Dec. 5 we don't celebrate till my Hebrew birthday which this year falls on the 8th (which I have a party booked on LOL)

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday :)

Hope you had a good Birthday!!!

Happy birthday!!!!!

Related to Join Me in Celebrating My Birthday with My New CS Family!

What is "Join Me in Celebrating My Birthday with My New CS Family!"?

"Join Me in Celebrating My Birthday with My New CS Family!" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where you can join as a consultant and become part of a supportive and fun community while also celebrating your birthday.

How can I join this event?

You can join this event by signing up as a consultant with Pampered Chef and selecting the option to join the "Join Me in Celebrating My Birthday with My New CS Family!" event. You will then receive more information on how to participate and celebrate.

Do I have to be a consultant to join this event?

Yes, this event is exclusive to Pampered Chef consultants. However, you can easily sign up to become a consultant and join in on the celebration.

What are the benefits of joining this event?

By joining this event, you will become part of a supportive and fun community of consultants and have the opportunity to celebrate your birthday with them. You will also have access to training, resources, and discounts on Pampered Chef products.

Can I still join if my birthday has already passed?

Yes, you can still join this event even if your birthday has already passed. The celebration is not limited to just one day and we welcome all new consultants to join our CS family and celebrate with us.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gina M
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • nikked